Lee Ji-ah "Yun Hee in 'My Uncle, I felt lonely and lonely"

Actor Lee Ji-ah flaunted her early summer sunshine-like beauty.In the June issue of Vogue Korea, Lee Ji-ah caught his eye with elegant beauty, matching his shirt dress with a knit dress to show off his fashionable charm.In the picture, she looks like a river in TVN My Uncle last week.Lee Ji-ah said in an interview, The director asked me to believe that the more the session, the more stereoscopic the character will be.I felt Yun Hee so lonely and lonely, and I tried to express Yun Hees situation and pain.I was grateful that there were people who knew it. I recalled the memories of several months with Yun Hee and expressed my gratitude.On the other hand, Lee Ji-ah is Lee Ji-ah who left Yun Hee far away to viewers and fans who loved the drama through the official Instagram of BH Entertainment.I am going to challenge two works a year for the first time since my debut. Please look forward to it.

Actor Lee Ji-ah flaunted her early summer sunshine-like beauty.

In the June issue of Vogue Korea, Lee Ji-ah caught his eye with elegant beauty, matching his shirt dress with a knit dress to show off his fashionable charm. In the picture, she looks like a river in TVN 'My Uncle' last week.

Lee Ji-ah said in an interview, "The director asked me to believe that the more the session, the more stereoscopic the character will be. I felt Yun Hee so lonely and lonely, and I tried to express Yun Hee's situation and pain. I was grateful that there were people who knew it. "I recalled the memories of several months with Yun Hee and expressed my gratitude.

On the other hand, Lee Ji-ah is Lee Ji-ah who left Yun Hee far away to viewers and fans who loved the drama through the official Instagram of BH Entertainment. I am going to challenge two works a year for the first time since my debut. Please look forward to it. "