Lee Guk-joo, "Booke in this Age...I have to marry in six months...Is it over?"

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo has been the third person in his life to receive a bouquet.Lee Guk-joo posted a picture on his 19th day with his instagram saying, #Lee Guk-joo # Lee Ageebukeran # Thank you # Best friend # Congratulations # I am not going to you # I am in the book # I am in the book # I am in the book #Lee Guk-joo is appearing on SBS Power FM Lee Guk-joos As If Its Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06) and Comedy Big League.

Gag Woman Lee Guk-joo has been the third person in his life to receive a bouquet.

Lee Guk-joo posted a picture on his 19th day with his instagram saying, "#Lee Guk-joo # Lee Ageebukeran # Thank you # Best friend # Congratulations # I am not going to you # I am in the book # I am in the book # I am in the book #

Lee Guk-joo is appearing on SBS Power FM Lee Guk-joo's As If It's Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06') and 'Comedy Big League'.