Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi, Lee Dae-yeon case accepted "Give me your life for fee"

Lawless Lawyer Lee Joon-gi has accepted Lee Dae-yeons case.In the second episode of the TVN Saturday drama Lawless Lawyer broadcast on the 13th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) visited Lee Dae-yeon again.On this day, Bong Sang-pil attended the first trial of Woo Hyung-man, and Woo Hyung-mans trial went back to an absolutely disadvantageous situation.The video showed Woo Hyung-mans lawyer talking to someone on the phone and saying that he did not intend to win the trial.Bong Sang-pil said, What if you set up a lawyer for Baekjeon Baekseung? I do not intend to win.I have a certain expectation, he said. I guess that Ahn is the chairman of the Oju Group, and I wonder why he did not kill Detective.Ill tell you one thing. The enemy is a comrade. But Woo Hyung-man got up after saying, I do not believe you, get out of here. Woo Hyung-man, who returned to the prion, was attacked by someone.Because of this, Woo Hyung-man came back to meet Bong Sang-pil, and Bong Sang-pil told Woo Hyung-man, Is this the child who made this wound on your forearm?Detective can not remember the face of a person so much, he said.Especially Bong Sang-pil said, I dont want to remember. The woman you killed. That son is Nada. Im going to kill you alive.I cant take revenge on the body. Ill kill you alive. Not here, but outside.After that, Woo Hyung-man called Bong Sang-pil and asked, Take my case, first of all, it is first to go out. Do you know that I am Detective when I go out?The fee is for your life, he said.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi has accepted Lee Dae-yeon's case.

In the second episode of the TVN Saturday drama "Lawless Lawyer" broadcast on the 13th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) visited Lee Dae-yeon again.

On this day, Bong Sang-pil attended the first trial of Woo Hyung-man, and Woo Hyung-man's trial went back to an absolutely disadvantageous situation. "The video showed Woo Hyung-man's lawyer talking to someone on the phone and saying that he did not intend to win the trial.

Bong Sang-pil said, "What if you set up a lawyer for Baekjeon Baekseung? I do not intend to win. I have a certain expectation, "he said." I guess that Ahn is the chairman of the Oju Group, and I wonder why he did not kill Detective. I'll tell you one thing. The enemy is a comrade. "

But Woo Hyung-man got up after saying, "I do not believe you, get out of here." Woo Hyung-man, who returned to the prion, was attacked by someone. Because of this, Woo Hyung-man came back to meet Bong Sang-pil, and Bong Sang-pil told Woo Hyung-man, "Is this the child who made this wound on your forearm? Detective can not remember the face of a person so much, "he said.

Especially Bong Sang-pil said, "I don't want to remember. The woman you killed. That son is Nada. I'm going to kill you alive. I can't take revenge on the body. I'll kill you alive. Not here, but outside."

After that, Woo Hyung-man called Bong Sang-pil and asked, "Take my case, first of all, it is first to go out. Do you know that I am Detective when I go out?" The fee is for your life, "he said.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen