Kwon Sang-woo "Second Jung Woo-sung and Ha Jung-woo Goals...Screen Running"

Kwon Sang-woo promised in an interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on 31st, I will run on the screen to become the second Jung Woo-sung and the second Ha Jung-woo next year.The reason he is so attached to screen activity is because of the children.Kwon Sang-woo said: When (now) is an opportunity, lets find me, work hard when youre body and environment, thats the time, and I know that kids are also actors.Rockhee also came to play at the scene of Monk: The Bigginning and Monk: Returns - sometimes children hear about their dads, even if they dont say anything.I want to protect it to some extent, he said. I want to show that my dad is working hard and working hard. He also said he is going on his own way to draw a picture.The job of actor is not a car, and human beings are all old, and at some point I become a person who does not find people, and I am worried about such a time. I want to see my child grow up quickly and become a mature person, but my mother is older and sick. There are many ironies.I hope that someday I will disappear beautifully. How will I do my work before that? I want to do my best when I move young and well. Kwon Sang-woo sold a comic book in the drama and played the role of Sherlock Deokhoo Kang Dae-man, who opened the first Monk office in Korea with the soul mystery combo Noh Tae-soo.Monk: Returns is a comic crime mystery drama depicting the work of Kang Dae-man (Kwon Sang-woo) and Roh Tae-soo (Sung Dong-il), who were commissioned for the first official case after the opening of the Monk office, solving the labyrinth case.After Kwon Sang-woo and Seongdong-il, who played in the first episode Monk: The Bigginning, Lee Kwang-soo joined the role of a woman who is a member of Mensa and a cyber investigator but now runs a cyber-It will be released on June 13th.

Kwon Sang-woo promised in an interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on 31st, "I will run on the screen to become the second Jung Woo-sung and the second Ha Jung-woo next year."

The reason he is so attached to screen activity is because of the children. Kwon Sang-woo said: "When (now) is an opportunity, let's find me, work hard when you're body and environment, that's the time, and I know that kids are also actors. Rockhee also came to play at the scene of "Monk: The Bigginning" and "Monk: Returns" - sometimes children hear about their dads, even if they don't say anything. I want to protect it to some extent, "he said." I want to show that my dad is working hard and working hard. "

He also said he is going on his own way to draw a picture. The job of actor is not a car, and human beings are all old, and at some point I become a person who does not find people, and I am worried about such a time. "

"I want to see my child grow up quickly and become a mature person, but my mother is older and sick. There are many ironies. I hope that someday I will disappear beautifully. How will I do my work before that? I want to do my best when I move young and well. "

Kwon Sang-woo sold a comic book in the drama and played the role of Sherlock Deokhoo Kang Dae-man, who opened the first Monk office in Korea with the soul mystery combo Noh Tae-soo.

'Monk: Returns' is a comic crime mystery drama depicting the work of Kang Dae-man (Kwon Sang-woo) and Roh Tae-soo (Sung Dong-il), who were commissioned for the first official case after the opening of the Monk office, solving the labyrinth case.

After Kwon Sang-woo and Seongdong-il, who played in the first episode 'Monk: The Bigginning', Lee Kwang-soo joined the role of a woman who is a member of Mensa and a cyber investigator but now runs a cyber- It will be released on June 13th.