Men on a Mission' Seo Jang-hoon and Point of Omniscient Interfere' Song Eun-yi win the Male and Female Entertainment Award in TV

The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3.The 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC was hosted by broadcaster Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, singer and actor Suzie.Seo Jang-hoon said: Im sorry if Im qualified to watch the stars, I received a white-spot athletic award 25 years ago, and Im blessed for my ability.I can meet good people and get a lot of attention.  I thank the family members who are together in many programs. Today I recorded Men on a Mission, and Kang Ho-dong is very thirsty for the target.I hope that my brother Hodong will be able to receive the grand prize next year. The womens entertainment prize went to Song Eun-yi. Song Eun-yi was first invited to the white prize in 26 years.I thought I could accept it, but I am nervous because I receive it.  I am not alone in the programs that have been nominated, but with good colleagues. I put a spoon on Lee Young-jas sisters meal table, but she laid the plate well so that she could meticulously interfere. I would like to encourage Kim Shin-young, who made me feel passionate, and I would like you to stimulate me more. Point of Omniscient Interfere is not easy to shoot. Thank you to the tabs, he said, thanking his family. It is not fun to play alone in the playground.I want to open up the market in the future. He also said, There are cases where two female comedians are going on at the awards ceremony.I love you. On this day, SNL Koreas Kwon Hyuk-soo, Men on a Mission Seo Jang-hoon, Point of Omniscient Interfere Yoo Byung-jae, Ugly Woof Lee Sang-min, I Live Alone Jeon Hyun-moo were named as the male candidates.The female candidates for the entertainment awards are Gag Concert Kang Yumi, Video Star Kim Sook, I Live Alone Park Narae, Point of Omniscient Interfere Song Eun-yi, Gag Concert

The 54th 'Baeksang Arts Awards' awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3. The 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC was hosted by broadcaster Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, Singer and actor Suzie. Seo Jang-hoon said: "I'm sorry if I'm qualified to watch the stars, I received a white-spot athletic award 25 years ago, and I'm blessed for my ability. I can meet good people and get a lot of attention. "" I thank the family members who are together in many programs. " "Today I recorded Men on a Mission, and Kang Ho-dong is very thirsty for the target. I hope that my brother Hodong will be able to receive the grand prize next year. "The women's entertainment prize went to Song Eun-yi. Song Eun-yi was first invited to the white prize in 26 years. I thought I could accept it, but I am nervous because I receive it. "" I am not alone in the programs that have been nominated, but with good colleagues. " "I put a spoon on Lee Young-ja's sister's meal table, but she laid the plate well so that she could meticulously interfere." "I would like to encourage Kim Shin-young, who made me feel passionate, and I would like you to stimulate me more." "Point of Omniscient Interfere is not easy to shoot. Thank you to the tabs, "he said, thanking his family. "It is not fun to play alone in the playground. I want to open up the market in the future. "He also said," There are cases where two female comedians are going on at the awards ceremony. I love you. "On this day, SNL Korea's Kwon Hyuk-soo, Men on a Mission' Seo Jang-hoon, Point of Omniscient Interfere' Yoo Byung-jae, 'Ugly Woof' Lee Sang-min, 'I Live Alone' Jeon Hyun-moo were named as the male candidates. The female candidates for the entertainment awards are Gag Concert' Kang Yumi, 'Video Star' Kim Sook, 'I Live Alone' Park Narae, Point of Omniscient Interfere' Song Eun-yi, Gag Concert'