Kim Young-chul holds surprise performance..."What if no one comes to perform?"

Comedian Kim Young-chul has announced the surprise performance for 30 minutes.Kim Young-chul said on his 14th day, Hong Kong memories are behind you and today at 7:30 pm with the Mystic building of Hannam-dong, the Lyson Stage Lightning!What if no one comes! Half an hour Love Live! Performance! Hit and sing a favorite song! and posted a picture of himself.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I really want to go, I think it is local, I envy, I can not go because of work and Love Live! Broadcast.On the other hand, Mystic Leison Stage is a year-round project in which singers from Mystic office building perform 365 days.

Comedian Kim Young-chul has announced the surprise performance for 30 minutes.

Kim Young-chul said on his 14th day, "Hong Kong memories are behind you and today at 7:30 pm with the Mystic building of Hannam-dong, the Lyson Stage Lightning! What if no one comes! Half an hour Love Live! Performance! Hit and sing a favorite song!" and posted a picture of himself.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I really want to go", "I think it is local", "I envy", "I can not go because of work" and "Love Live! Broadcast".

On the other hand, 'Mystic Leison Stage' is a year-round project in which singers from Mystic office building perform 365 days.