Kim So-young, "The last class of Pilates ... I do not know what to do yet."

Kim So-young, a broadcaster from MBC announcer, told me about the recent Pilates. Kim So-young said on his instagram on the 2nd, The last class of Pilates.Sam said that he would take a commemorative photo, I do not know anything about it. I have been doing it for years, but I still have a basic pose.In fact, I am a very troubled part, but I have not been able to Exercise since I was a child, I have no good sports (someone who is absurd but envious of this) and I have a good cold, I have a weak physical strength (I am sick and sick with evil).I do not have any Exercise I have not done since I was in my mid-20s, but I can not develop into a hobby, and I am more than my friends who do not Exercise at all.Everyones born, but I still want to go in the middle. Im Pilates as the last challenge. Black. I wonder if any of my people have improved their constitution!(Ajah husband should run every morning ... that is a cirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrKim So-young and Oh Sang-jin are active in various programs.

Kim So-young, a broadcaster from MBC announcer, told me about the recent Pilates. Kim So-young said on his instagram on the 2nd, "The last class of Pilates. Sam said that he would take a commemorative photo, "I do not know anything about it." I have been doing it for years, but I still have a basic pose. In fact, I am a very troubled part, but I have not been able to Exercise since I was a child, I have no good sports (someone who is absurd but envious of this) and I have a good cold, I have a weak physical strength (I am sick and sick with evil). I do not have any Exercise I have not done since I was in my mid-20s, but I can not develop into a hobby, and I am more than my friends who do not Exercise at all. Everyone's born, but I still want to go in the middle. I'm Pilates as the last challenge. Black. I wonder if any of my people have improved their constitution! (Ajah husband should run every morning ... that is a cirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kim So-young and Oh Sang-jin are active in various programs.