The Men of Jung Yu-mi...Kim Ji-seok x Lee Jin-wook "I need romance."

Two shots of Actors Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook were captured.Kim Ji-seok posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled Date? I need romance.In the open photo, Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook are staring at the camera with their arms folded. The warm appearance of the two people who can not cover their superiority attracts attention.Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook appeared together in the TVN Drama I need romance which was broadcast in 2012.

Two shots of Actors Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook were captured.

Kim Ji-seok posted a picture on his 29th day with an article entitled "Date? I need romance".

In the open photo, Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook are staring at the camera with their arms folded. The warm appearance of the two people who can not cover their superiority attracts attention.

Kim Ji-seok and Lee Jin-wook appeared together in the TVN Drama 'I need romance' which was broadcast in 2012.