Jung Hae In " (with Son Ye-jin) was proud to see the reaction that I really had a relationship."

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, is the hotest star TV Drama has produced this year.JTBC Drama, which recently ended, was at the center of popularity of Beauty Sister who buys rice well.Jung Hae In, who became a peoples younger son through this drama, emerged as a popular actor connecting Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum.Although he himself says, I am burdened and afraid that such a title wants to run away, Jung Hae In received explosive love by playing Seo Jun-hee, a six-year-old younger sister who falls in love with her pretty sister, Yun Jin-a.Jung Hae In, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, described Son Ye-jin, who had been breathing in the drama, as an unadjective actress who can not be expressed in any modifier.But I turned to the idea that the first impression was very difficult and scary.He was a senior and a surprise who had only seen TV and movies, and at first it was difficult to manage his face when he talked, but my thoughts were smashed.I was so honest and so funny, and they disarmed me, and they laughed so well on set and outdoors that they made me feel comfortable.I think I feel comfortable feeling that I respect you more than anything else. Pretty Sister was a story about real love drawn by two men and women who were just friends.The melodrama of the two men was so realistic that they seemed to be peeking at real love, and the question of Is not it real dating? And the cheer of I want it to be good was also hot.Jung Hae In said, We were so proud of this reaction. It is not a documentary, but it is a drama, and every moment I tried to postpone it with sincerity.It was good to have that moment passed on.He also said that many things have changed through this work. His thoughts on love and love have changed.Seo Jun-hee is an all-in type (to love), and it was time to look back on whether I could do everything, not think about myself, but think about the other person.I dont think Im there yet. Actor thinks he should be constantly in love, but this work changed.I realized that a man has to talk a lot, and he can not see it, so he has to communicate more.I need courage.After three months of filming, Jung Hae In will go on a reward vacation with his colleagues Actor and crew to Japan on the 29th.Jung Hae In said, I am so grateful and ridiculously happy every day. I wanted to rest, but I was healed through this work.I want to show it to you as soon as possible.

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, is the "hotest" star TV Drama has produced this year. JTBC Drama, which recently ended, was at the center of popularity of 'Beauty Sister who buys rice well'. Jung Hae In, who became a 'people's younger son' through this Drama, emerged as a popular Actor connecting Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum.

Although he himself says, "I am burdened and afraid that such a title wants to run away," Jung Hae In received explosive love by playing Seo Jun-hee, a six-year-old younger sister who falls in love with her pretty sister, Yun Jin-a.

Jung Hae In, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, described Son Ye-jin, who had been breathing in the Drama, as "an unadjective actress who can not be expressed in any modifier." But I turned to the idea that the first impression was very difficult and scary.

“He was a senior and a surprise who had only seen TV and movies, and at first it was difficult to manage his face when he talked, but my thoughts were smashed. I was so honest and so funny, and they disarmed me, and they laughed so well on set and outdoors that they made me feel comfortable. I think I feel comfortable feeling that I respect you more than anything else. "

'Pretty Sister' was a story about 'real love' drawn by two men and women who were just friends. The meloDrama of the two men was so realistic that they seemed to be peeking at real love, and the question of "Is not it real dating?" And the cheer of "I want it to be good" was also hot.

Jung Hae In said, "We were so proud of this reaction. It is not a documentary, but it is a Drama, and every moment I tried to postpone it with sincerity. It was good to have that moment passed on.”

He also said that many things have changed through this work. His thoughts on love and love have changed.

“‘Seo Jun-hee’ is an all-in type (to love), and it was time to look back on whether I could do everything, not think about myself, but think about the other person. I don't think I'm there yet. Actor thinks he should be constantly in love, but this work changed. I realized that a man has to talk a lot, and he can not see it, so he has to communicate more. I need courage.”

After three months of filming, Jung Hae In will go on a reward vacation with his colleagues Actor and crew to Japan on the 29th. Jung Hae In said, "I am so grateful and ridiculously happy every day. I wanted to rest, but I was healed through this work. I want to show it to you as soon as possible. "