Jung Hae In "'Pretty Sister' The first handcuff with Jina was really trembling."

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, stood tall as Top-trend younger and younger through the JTBC gilt play Bob-savvy Sister (hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister).I divided myself into my sister Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah) and Seo Jun-hee who falls in love; I expressed realistically the situation and feelings of my loved ones and the changing man.Although this work has become a top-trend, Jung Hae In is not a sudden star. He has grown up a little since his small role.It is an acting performance recognized by director Ahn Pan-Seok.-The final impression is: The drama I wished it was not over. I feel so futile. This work seems hard to describe (the final impression): I keep feeling so lustful.- I dont think Ive got away from Seo Jun-hee yet: I have to get away, but I havent had my own time.After the drama, I had a schedule that I could not digest. I thought I would forget it if I was busy. What did you fall into the character -Seo Jun-hee? The real me and the character themselves had a lot of similarities.I was surprised to see what I often wrote in the script, as well as the adult side, the honest part of my emotional expression, and even the writer knew me and wrote.It was creepy.-The last ambassador in Memory. The last one to ask, Where is my umbrella? Impressive.It was an umbrella that I had a lot to say, but I did not solve it, but it was an umbrella. It was said that Jin-ah, who was speechless, I can do it.Son Ye-jin and the reunion scene would not have been easy: I really couldnt manage my expression. (Jin-ahs current boyfriend) was touching my cheek.At that time, the ambassador and the other person were angry at me, and I actually ate the food in a cold sweat. My arms were shaking. - There was an opinion that Jin-ah needed a boyfriend. If Jin-ah had no mate, it would have been the best, but it seemed that the device was prepared by the artist.After meeting Jina at that time, I met with Seung-cheol and said, I thought I wish Yun Jin-ah would be unhappy in the United States. I thought that the ambassador was very realistic.But Im sad to see her unhappy again. It was a complex feeling.I think the artist thought that such a dramatic device was necessary to continue Junhees situational story. - If I met an old lover like Junhee. I thought what it would have been like for me, but I was so distressed that I would have turned around as soon as I saw it.- If you play, you will fall in love with the character. Every work I try to play with my heart, but the poisonous pretty sister was more powerful than other works.Coach Ahn Pan-Seok created an environment where Actor could only immerse himself in acting on the spot, so he could be more immersed.- How did the ending scene lead. The director left it to Yejin and me. He did not give me any directing.Everyone knows that this is the last god of the drama, and it ends when it is shot. Sad and sad to start.Yejins sister blushed after filming.- Which scene remains in the most memory. The Hope house scene remains in Memory. It was the first time under the table to confirm the hearts of Junhee and Jina.My sister took her hand first, and Junhee did not put on the pods. There was a thrill and a trembling.

Actor Jung Hae In, 30, stood tall as "Top-trend younger and younger" through the JTBC gilt play "Bob-savvy Sister" (hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister"). I divided myself into my sister Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah) and Seo Jun-hee who falls in love; I expressed realistically the situation and feelings of my loved ones and the changing man. Although this work has become a Top-trend, Jung Hae In is not a sudden star. He has grown up a little since his small role. It is an acting performance recognized by director Ahn Pan-seok.

-The final impression is: "The drama I wished it was not over. I feel so futile. This work seems hard to describe (the final impression): I keep feeling so lustful."

- I don't think I've got away from Seo Jun-hee yet: "I have to get away, but I haven't had my own time. After the drama, I had a schedule that I could not digest. I thought I would forget it if I was busy. "

What did you fall into the character -Seo Jun-hee? "The real me and the character themselves had a lot of similarities. I was surprised to see what I often wrote in the script, as well as the adult side, the honest part of my emotional expression, and even the writer knew me and wrote. It was creepy."

-The last ambassador in Memory. "The last one to ask, 'Where is my umbrella?' Impressive. It was an umbrella that I had a lot to say, but I did not solve it, but it was an umbrella. It was said that Jin-ah, who was speechless, "I can do it.

Son Ye-jin and the reunion scene would not have been easy: "I really couldn't manage my expression. (Jin-ah's current boyfriend) was touching my cheek. At that time, the ambassador and the other person were angry at me, and I actually ate the food in a cold sweat. My arms were shaking. "

- There was an opinion that Jin-ah needed a boyfriend. "If Jin-ah had no mate, it would have been the best, but it seemed that the device was prepared by the artist. After meeting Jina at that time, I met with Seung-cheol and said, "I thought I wish Yun Jin-ah would be unhappy in the United States." I thought that the ambassador was very realistic. But I’m sad to see her unhappy again. It was a complex feeling. I think the artist thought that such a dramatic device was necessary to continue Junhee's situational story. "

- If I met an old lover like Junhee. "I thought what it would have been like for me, but I was so distressed that I would have turned around as soon as I saw it.

- If you play, you will fall in love with the character. "Every work I try to play with my heart, but the poisonous" pretty sister "was more powerful than other works. Coach Ahn Pan-seok created an environment where Actor could only immerse himself in acting on the spot, so he could be more immersed."

- How did the ending scene lead. "The director left it to Yejin and me. He did not give me any directing. Everyone knows that this is the last god of the drama, and it ends when it is shot. Sad and sad to start. Yejin's sister blushed after filming."

- Which scene remains in the most Memory. "The Hope house scene remains in Memory. It was the first time under the table to confirm the hearts of Junhee and Jina. My sister took her hand first, and Junhee did not put on the pods. There was a thrill and a trembling. "