"Jung Hae In, Narabawa" funny and rang horse

The award ceremony was held at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony at COEX, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 3.The comedian Shin Dong-yeop, singer and actor reservoir, and actor Park Bo-gum were in charge of the program and were broadcast live on JTBC Plus.Many actors and entertainers held the trophy in their arms, and the pleasant and clunky impressions made the viewers laugh and impress.▲ Choi Hee I should not have a long testimony.I will make it short. Choi Hee, who held the new actress and the fox actress at the 54th Daejong Film Festival last year, suffered from a broadcast accident during the live broadcast.The voice of the point that Choi Hees acceptance speech is long is spreading as it is.Choi Hee said this before winning the award for the movie Acting New Artist.▲ Park Ho-san, watching the trophy, This looks like this tvN Sweet Relief Life took the TV male supporting actor award, and Park Ho-san said, I do not believe it.You look like this, he said.Park Ho-san is also working as a Main actor on TVN My Uncle after receiving attention through Sweet Gambun Life. ▲ Hee-soon Park, who won the male supporting actor award in the movie 1987 on the day of the movie Thank you Jang Jun-hwan, I caught the catch.I appeared for those who sacrificed for democracy, he said, laughing, saying, I am grateful to the director who gave me the villain even though I asked for the role of a small citizen while I was impressed.▲ Hyorin Guest House PD Lee Hyori, PD is not a long horse Hyorin Guest House enjoyed the joy of holding the prize of entertainment.Jung Hyo-min and Megan PD, who came to the stage on the day, said, I told Lee Hyori that he might get a prize.PD said, Do not talk long. However, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon expressed their gratitude for the two, saying that it would not have been possible without it.▲ Park Narae Jung Hae In, I will do it for you.
The award ceremony was held at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony at COEX, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 3.The comedian Shin Dong-yeop, singer and actor reservoir, and actor Park Bo-gum were in charge of the program and were broadcast live on JTBC Plus.Many actors and entertainers held the trophy in their arms, and the pleasant and clunky impressions made the viewers laugh and impress.▲ Choi Hee I should not have a long testimony.I will make it short. Choi Hee, who held the new actress and the fox actress at the 54th Daejong Film Festival last year, suffered from a broadcast accident during the live broadcast.The voice of the point that Choi Hees acceptance speech is long is spreading as it is.Choi Hee said this before winning the award for the movie Acting New Artist.▲ Park Ho-san, watching the trophy, This looks like this tvN Sweet Relief Life took the TV male supporting actor award, and Park Ho-san said, I do not believe it.You look like this, he said.Park Ho-san is also working as a Main actor on TVN My Uncle after receiving attention through Sweet Gambun Life. ▲ Hee-soon Park, who won the male supporting actor award in the movie 1987 on the day of the movie Thank you Jang Jun-hwan, I caught the catch.I appeared for those who sacrificed for democracy, he said, laughing, saying, I am grateful to the director who gave me the villain even though I asked for the role of a small citizen while I was impressed.▲ Hyorin Guest House PD Lee Hyori, PD is not a long horse Hyorin Guest House enjoyed the joy of holding the prize of entertainment.Jung Hyo-min and Megan PD, who came to the stage on the day, said, I told Lee Hyori that he might get a prize.PD said, Do not talk long. However, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon expressed their gratitude for the two, saying that it would not have been possible without it.▲ Park Narae Jung Hae In, I will do it for you.

The award ceremony was held at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony at COEX, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 3. The comedian Shin Dong-yeop, singer and Actor reservoir, and Actor Park Bo-gum were in charge of the program and were broadcast live on JTBC Plus. Many Actors and entertainers held the trophy in their arms, and the pleasant and clunky impressions made the viewers laugh and impress. ▲ Choi Hee "I should not have a long testimony. I will make it short. "Choi Hee, who held the new actress and the fox actress at the 54th Daejong Film Festival last year, suffered from a broadcast accident during the live broadcast. The voice of the point that Choi Hee's acceptance speech is long is spreading as it is. Choi Hee said this before winning the award for the movie "Acting New Artist". ▲ Park Ho-san, watching the trophy, "This looks like this" tvN "Sweet Relief Life" took the TV male supporting Actor award, and Park Ho-san said, "I do not believe it. “You look like this,” he said. Park Ho-san is also working as a Main Actor on TVN 'My Uncle' after receiving attention through 'Sweet Gambun Life'. ▲ Hee-soon Park, who won the male supporting Actor award in the movie '1987' on the day of the movie 'Thank you Jang Jun-hwan, I caught the catch. "I appeared for those who sacrificed for democracy," he said, laughing, saying, "I am grateful to the director who gave me the villain even though I asked for the role of a small citizen while I was impressed." ▲ 'Hyorin Guest house' PD "Lee Hyori, PD is not a long horse" "Hyorin Guest house" enjoyed the joy of holding the prize of entertainment. Jung Hyo-min and Megan PD, who came to the stage on the day, said, "I told Lee Hyori that he might get a prize. PD said, "Do not talk long." However, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon expressed their gratitude for the two, saying that it would not have been possible without it. ▲ Park Narae "Jung Hae In, I will do it for you.