"Jung Hae In farewell + new boyfriEnd"...Son Ye-jin, 'pretty sister' who can not live without a man

Choices of Pretty Sister Son Ye-jin, who does not all in men, were parting ways with Jung Hae In, and a new boyfriend.There was no going together, no waiting, in her Choices magazine, which does not run away from reality.On the 18th, JTBCs episode of Bobjalsaju is a pretty sister featured a reunion with Seo Jun-hee at the marriage ceremony of his brother Yoon Seung-ho (Whi Ha-jun) by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), who separated from Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) and met his new boyfriend.Seo Jun-hee also witnessed Yoon Jin-ah arguing and heartbroken with her new boyfriend.On this day, Seo Jun-hee prepared to issue the United States of America branch to save Yoon Jin-ah from the controversy over sexual harassment in the workplace and the opposition of parents marriage.But Yoon Jin-ah refused, I dont want to run away - I just have to live like I am now.Seo Jun-hee said, Lets talk again after going on a business trip to China. However, Yoon Jin-ah had already signed a house to live alone.I have a lot of things I want to do, I dont do All In to Jun-hee, Yoon Jin-ah explained to Seo Kyung-sun (Sang Yeon).Seo Kyung-sun expressed disappointment at the excessive selfishness of his old friend, saying, Seo Jun-hee is alone because he wants to live with Yoon Jin-ah?Seo Jun-hee, who later learned about the independence of Yon Jin-ah, said, I hid it because I would care again.What was so urgent? He said, I will do everything I can. Yoon Jin-ah was embarrassed that the race can not be more disappointing, and Seo Jun-hee was distressed that people who expect to fall into the grass, I will not see it anymore.Me Too, a workplace sexual harassment by Yon Jin-ah, was also tough; Yon Jin-ah told Nam Ho-gyun (Park Hyeok-kwon), who is in charge of reconciliation, by Jessieing the past karaoke video.Lets do it to the end, he said, and to Gong Chul-gu (Lee Hwa-ryong), who said, I have a family, Is my daughter still going to be still even if she gets like me at work?In the end, the company promoted the characters around Yon Jin-ah from Jung Young-in (Seo Jeong-yeon) to Geum Bo-ra (Resident Kyung), and Yoon Jin-ah was promoted to an improvised logistics center.It was a de facto relegation and discipline, but Yoon Jin-ah tried to smile and made a decision to stand to the end.Mom Kim Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) said at the celebration and birthday party of Yoon Jin-ah, I have been promoted, now choose a man from Seoul National University and do well in marriage.Junhee is dead and wakes up, but he can not put a foot in my house. But Yoon Jin-ah did not lose her and said, I know it is impossible to change my mothers thoughts.But I do not bend, I can not.  I want to see Junhee, but I will go because I will not let my mother in. On this day, Seo Jun-hee presented a necklace designed directly to Yoon Jin-ah and desperately asked for United States of America to accompany him again.Im not trying to cover up the company, Im going to get punished. But I dont have to do it here, said Seo Jun-hee.But lets ignore it. But Yoon Jin-ah said, I would have followed it.Now Seo Jun-hee has made me an adult, the two eventually parted.And the point of time suddenly changed with Yoon Seung-hos marriage style.How does it feel to spend your brother first? replied Yon Jin-ah, to Geum Bo-ras comment, Were forty tomorrow too, indicating that 3-4 years have passed.Surprisingly, Yon Jin-ah had a new boyfriend.The new boyfriend was unable to attend Yoon Seung-hos marriage ceremony due to the company, and Yoon Jin-ah was upset.Seo Jun-hee, who found Yoon Seung-hos marriage ceremony in front of Yoon Jin-ah, appeared, and the two passed by ignoring each other.Looking at the behavior of Yon Jin-ah in the early and late broadcasts, it is doubtful whether the pretty sister is the growth story of Yon Jin-ah like the original Jessie synopsis.What is the adult that Yoon Jin-ah says? Where is the pride that shouted to the mother who forced her parting, I can not break up with Junhee.Who said, I just need you?It seems natural that it is not all in to a boyfriend, so it seems to be attracted to a new boyfriend.Would it be common for men like Seo Jun-hee, who draws a line for her boyfriend, and who is willing to hide it, but who is devoted to her many times?Is it necessary to have a man to endure such a reality?Now youre going to argue that Seo Jun-hees United States of America was a run for yourself, not a Yoon Jin-ah.I wonder if my new boyfriend is a new boyfriend who I told myself to solve my problem. I wonder if my new boyfriend is from Seoul National University.Pretty Sister ends episode 16 for the last time on the 19th (Today).If Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee, who lived alone after the separation, were reunited, they would call it Happy Endings.But for now, even if Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee break up like this, it would be difficult to call it Cida Happy Endings even if they are reunited.In addition to Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In, only actors who have been playing hotly such as Jung Yoo Jin, Seo Jung Yeon and Oh Man Suk are sad.

Choices of 'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin, who does not All In men, were parting ways with Jung Hae In, and a new boyfriEnd. There was no going together, no waiting, in her Choices magazine, which does not run away from reality.

On the 18th, JTBC's episode of "Bobjalsaju is a pretty sister" featured a reunion with Seo Jun-hee at the marriage ceremony of his brother Yoon Seung-ho (Whi Ha-jun) by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), who separated from Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) and met his new boyfriEnd. Seo Jun-hee also witnessed Yoon Jin-ah arguing and heartbroken with her new boyfriEnd.

On this day, Seo Jun-hee prepared to issue the United States of America branch to save Yoon Jin-ah from the controversy over sexual harassment in the workplace and the opposition of parents' marriage. But Yoon Jin-ah refused, "I don't want to run away - I just have to live like I am now." Seo Jun-hee said, "Let's talk again after going on a business trip to China." However, Yoon Jin-ah had already signed a house to live alone.

"I have a lot of things I want to do, I don't do All In to Jun-hee," Yoon Jin-ah explained to Seo Kyung-sun (Sang Yeon). Seo Kyung-sun expressed disappointment at the excessive selfishness of his old friEnd, saying, "Seo Jun-hee is alone because he wants to live with Yoon Jin-ah?"

Seo Jun-hee, who later learned about the indepEndence of Yon Jin-ah, said, "I hid it because I would care again. What was so urgent? "He said," I will do everything I can. " Yoon Jin-ah was embarrassed that "the race can not be more disappointing," and Seo Jun-hee was distressed that "people who expect to fAll Into the grass, I will not see it anymore."

"Me Too," a workplace sexual harassment by Yon Jin-ah, was also tough; Yon Jin-ah told Nam Ho-gyun (Park Hyeok-kwon), who is in charge of reconciliation, by Jessieing the past karaoke video. Let's do it to the End, "he said, and to Gong Chul-gu (Lee Hwa-ryong), who said," I have a family, "Is my daughter still going to be still even if she gets like me at work?"

In the End, the company promoted the characters around Yon Jin-ah from Jung Young-in (Seo Jeong-yeon) to Geum Bo-ra (Resident Kyung), and Yoon Jin-ah was promoted to an improvised logistics center. It was a de facto relegation and discipline, but Yoon Jin-ah tried to smile and made a decision to "stand to the End".

Mom Kim Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) said at the celebration and birthday party of Yoon Jin-ah, "I have been promoted, now choose a man from Seoul National University and do well in marriage. Junhee is dead and wakes up, but he can not put a foot in my house. "But Yoon Jin-ah did not lose her and said," I know it is impossible to change my mother's thoughts. But I do not bEnd, I can not. "" I want to see Junhee, but I will go because I will not let my mother in. "

On this day, Seo Jun-hee presented a necklace designed directly to Yoon Jin-ah and desperately asked for United States of America to accompany him again. "I'm not trying to cover up the company, I'm going to get punished. But I don't have to do it here," said Seo Jun-hee. But let's ignore it. "But Yoon Jin-ah said," I would have followed it. Now Seo Jun-hee has made me an adult, "the two eventually parted.

And the point of time suddenly changed with Yoon Seung-ho's marriage style. "How does it feel to spEnd your brother first?" replied Yon Jin-ah, to Geum Bo-ra's comment, "We're forty tomorrow too," indicating that 3-4 years have passed.

Surprisingly, Yon Jin-ah had a new boyfriEnd. The new boyfriEnd was unable to attEnd Yoon Seung-ho's marriage ceremony due to the company, and Yoon Jin-ah was upset. Seo Jun-hee, who found Yoon Seung-ho's marriage ceremony in front of Yoon Jin-ah, appeared, and the two passed by ignoring each other.

Looking at the behavior of Yon Jin-ah in the early and late broadcasts, it is doubtful whether the "pretty sister" is the growth story of Yon Jin-ah like the original Jessie synopsis. What is the 'adult' that Yoon Jin-ah says? Where is the pride that shouted to the mother who forced her parting, "I can not break up with Junhee." Who said, "I just need you"?

It seems natural that it is not All In to a boyfriEnd, so it seems to be attracted to a new boyfriEnd. Would it be common for men like Seo Jun-hee, who draws a line for her boyfriEnd, and who is willing to hide it, but who is devoted to her many times? Is it necessary to have a man to Endure such a reality? Now you're going to argue that Seo Jun-hee's United States of America was a run for yourself, not a Yoon Jin-ah. I wonder if my new boyfriEnd is a new boyfriEnd who I told myself to solve my problem. I wonder if my new boyfriEnd is from Seoul National University.

"Pretty Sister" Ends episode 16 for the last time on the 19th (Today). If Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee, who lived alone after the separation, were reunited, they would call it Happy Endings. But for now, even if Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee break up like this, it would be difficult to call it 'Cida Happy Endings' even if they are reunited. In addition to Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In, only Actors who have been playing hotly such as Jung Yoo Jin, Seo Jung Yeon and Oh Man Suk are sad.