Jin Se-yeon "Love with Yoon Shi-yoon? I'm really close...I'm afraid the reward vacation is awkward."

Actor Jin Se-yeon has made a position on Yoon Shi-yoon and romance rumor.Jin Se-yeon held an interview at a cafe in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th to end the TV drama Sejo of Joseon - Drawing Love (playwright Cho Hyun-kyung, director Kim Jung-min, and hereinafter Sejo of Joseon).Then, about Yoon Shi-yoon and devotion, No.I was really close, he denied, and said, I was dating when I saw another romance rumor article.In an interview after the end of the Sejo of Joseon, Yoon Shi-yoon and Jin Se-yeon praised each other, saying, I think we have praised each other.I think we should do a little less praise.Ive actually been informed by my makeup friends and other shop people about what theyre up to. Theyve been talking about things.Not only Siyun but everyone was well together.Sejo of Joseon recorded its highest rating in the last episode with a 5.6% audience rating (Nilson Korea national standard). It is the highest rating in TV Chosun history.The Sejo of Joseon team is scheduled to take a reward vacation next week.Jin Se-yeon said, I think reward leave will be awkward.I think other actors will ask, he said to viewers who liked Lee Shi-yoon and Jin Se-yeon in Sejo of Joseon, I hope they will remain in love with each other because they liked Hui and Jahyeon rather than like us. On the other hand, Sejo of Joseon is a drama about the love that I wanted to have even if I killed my brother, and the record of their hot desire and genuineness surrounding the woman who wanted to make no one in the world come.Jin Se-yeon showed a loving romance with Yoon Shi-yoon, who played the role of Lee Hwi, the top groom of the Korean social group and the third place in the succession to the throne.

Actor Jin Se-yeon has made a position on Yoon Shi-yoon and romance rumor.

Jin Se-yeon held an interview at a cafe in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th to end the TV drama Sejo of Joseon - Drawing Love (playwright Cho Hyun-kyung, director Kim Jung-min, and hereinafter Sejo of Joseon).

Then, about Yoon Shi-yoon and devotion, "No. "I was really close," he denied, "and said," I was dating 'when I saw another romance rumor article.

In an interview after the end of the Sejo of Joseon, Yoon Shi-yoon and Jin Se-yeon praised each other, saying, "I think we have praised each other. I think we should do a little less praise.”

“I’ve actually been informed by my makeup friends and other shop people about what they’re up to. They’ve been talking about things. Not only Siyun but everyone was well together.”

Sejo of Joseon recorded its highest rating in the last episode with a 5.6% audience rating (Nilson Korea national standard). It is the highest rating in TV Chosun history. The Sejo of Joseon team is scheduled to take a reward vacation next week.

Jin Se-yeon said, "I think reward leave will be awkward. I think other actors will ask, "he said to viewers who liked Lee Shi-yoon and Jin Se-yeon in Sejo of Joseon," I hope they will remain in love with each other because they liked Hui and Jahyeon rather than like us. "

On the other hand, Sejo of Joseon' is a drama about the love that I wanted to have even if I killed my brother, and the record of their hot desire and genuineness surrounding the woman who wanted to make no one in the world come. Jin Se-yeon showed a loving romance with Yoon Shi-yoon, who played the role of Lee Hwi, the top groom of the Korean social group and the third place in the succession to the throne.