Jin Se-yeon, "Most recent Sodoming's Going on Between They After Flowers of the Prison'"

Actor Jin Se-yeon said, The most recent Somethings going on between them is after MBC Drama Flowers of the Prison.Jin Se-yeon made the remarks in an interview commemorating the end of TV drama Sejo of Joseon - Drawing Love (hereinafter referred to as Sejo of Joseon) held at a cafe in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 15th.It seems to be a burden if you go on a date and go on a bit longer while you are on between them.I think it is time to work more. I still have a lot to develop in my work and it is the same when I have to concentrate, he said. Can I do something else when I do this?I thought it was hard to work with love, he said, so I felt a lot of pressure if I thought it would work out with someone.The last thing we have to do is go to Sejo of Joseon, he recalled.Jin Se-yeon took on the character of Sung Ja-hyun in Sejo of Joseon and captivated viewers with his bright charm.Sejo of Joseon ended with the highest audience rating of 5.6% since the founding of TV Chosun.Jin Se-yeon is set to review his next film after a break.

Actor Jin Se-yeon said, "The most recent 'Something's going on between them' is after MBC Drama Flowers of the Prison'."

Jin Se-yeon made the remarks in an interview commemorating the end of TV Drama Sejo of Joseon - Drawing Love' (hereinafter referred to as Sejo of Joseon') held at a cafe in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 15th.

"It seems to be a burden if you go on a date and go on a bit longer while you are on between them. I think it is time to work more. "

"I still have a lot to develop in my work and it is the same when I have to concentrate," he said. "Can I do something else when I do this? “I thought it was hard to work with love,” he said, “so I felt a lot of pressure if I thought it would work out with someone.”

“The last thing we have to do is go to Sejo of Joseon,” he recalled.

Jin Se-yeon took on the character of Sung Ja-hyun in Sejo of Joseon and captivated viewers with his bright charm. Sejo of Joseon ended with the highest audience rating of 5.6% since the founding of TV Chosun.

Jin Se-yeon is set to review his next film after a break.