Jang Jae-in "BTS and Yoon Jong Shin, the victor of 'Speedy Music'"

Singer Jang Jae-in is at stake, not because he is Jang Jae-in, but the position of female solo singers who do my music is always so.It takes quite a long time for their music to be illuminated, and it is also a tired person who is exhausted in the meantime.Jang Jae-in also had weary time.After Mnet Superstar K2, which appeared at the age of 18, she became stardom at a moment, and she was suffering from a sudden gap and was hurt by a lot of people who came to fame in the process.Stress soon led to a myotension disorder and a late adolescence came a long way. The new song Seoul Noir released on the 29th is a candid song that candidly hurt the process.Until I released my first album since signing an exclusive contract with Mystic, I was a hedgehog who was setting thorns first in case I was hurt, like that for three to four years after Shusuke 2.But the more defensive I was, the more hurt and stressed I was.I decided not to be scared in advance, even though I was hurt again, and I set up a goal of be happy and thought a lot of positive and optimistic thoughts.And by last year, he had completely returned to his brighter look before Shusuke 2.It was Yoon Jong Shin, the head of Mystic Entertainment, who gave a lot of power in the process.He helped Jang Jae-in, who had been through puberty, to work with his company to do steady music activities. He also communicated with his agency as a director, a music senior, and a music colleague.It is also the Yoon Jong Shin that Jang Jae-in has become a strong support without any haste during the time of finding the music color that suits me and constantly searching the road.Yoon Jong Shin emphasizes the importance of playing music consistently.Monthly Yoon Jong Shin, which releases one song a month, was also told at first that it was reckless.But now hes loved a lot, and as a result, Good didnt work out last year. Musicians have to constantly play music and play songs frequently.Neither Yoon Jong Shin, nor I think: Im not Monthly Jang Jae-in, but Weekly Jang Jae-in is possible, too. Haha.It is easy when you get to listen to your music steadily, but it is actually harder than sound source jackpot.It is possible to maintain and develop my music for a long time only with the love of the public, the ability and will of the singer, and the help of the surroundings.It was Jang Jae-ins idea that BTS and Yoon Jong Shin were also winners of Speed Music.Watching BTS topping the Billboard 200, I felt how great it was to be constantly playing their own music.BTS is also loved worldwide, doing music that only they can.Yoon Jong Shin is also loved and recognized by many people for nearly 30 years, constantly music, and I think it is all because of the steadyness.Looking at them, I was not tired, I was determined to continue to be music. Yoon Jong Shin has been promoting Seoul Noir through his instagram prior to the release of the new song by Jang Jae-in.I contacted singer Lee Mun-se and Kim Yong-bum PD directly and asked Jang Jae-ins first impression, and posted the answer on Instagram.It can be a hassle to go hand-in-hand, but it is possible because it is a lover. So what is Yoon Jong Shin for Jang Jae-in?Yoon Jong Shin is a close friend and best friend; someone who can comfortably share music, society and everyday stories.Yoon Jong Shin also treats me comfortably, saying, Teacher and disciple? Were just friends.In fact, I have to say something and I have a personality to say, and Yoon Jong Shin seems to be enjoying it.Listen to Music, share opinions, talk about what generations are thinking these days, and what different ideas society or generation has.Recently I also tell you the buzzword, and you sometimes use it on Radio Star.continuation frommystic entertainment
Singer Jang Jae-in is at stake, not because he is Jang Jae-in, but the position of female solo singers who do my music is always so.It takes quite a long time for their music to be illuminated, and it is also a tired person who is exhausted in the meantime.Jang Jae-in also had weary time.After Mnet Superstar K2, which appeared at the age of 18, she became stardom at a moment, and she was suffering from a sudden gap and was hurt by a lot of people who came to fame in the process.Stress soon led to a myotension disorder and a late adolescence came a long way. The new song Seoul Noir released on the 29th is a candid song that candidly hurt the process.Until I released my first album since signing an exclusive contract with Mystic, I was a hedgehog who was setting thorns first in case I was hurt, like that for three to four years after Shusuke 2.But the more defensive I was, the more hurt and stressed I was.I decided not to be scared in advance, even though I was hurt again, and I set up a goal of be happy and thought a lot of positive and optimistic thoughts.And by last year, he had completely returned to his brighter look before Shusuke 2.It was Yoon Jong Shin, the head of Mystic Entertainment, who gave a lot of power in the process.He helped Jang Jae-in, who had been through puberty, to work with his company to do steady music activities. He also communicated with his agency as a director, a music senior, and a music colleague.It is also the Yoon Jong Shin that Jang Jae-in has become a strong support without any haste during the time of finding the music color that suits me and constantly searching the road.Yoon Jong Shin emphasizes the importance of playing music consistently.Monthly Yoon Jong Shin, which releases one song a month, was also told at first that it was reckless.But now hes loved a lot, and as a result, Good didnt work out last year. Musicians have to constantly play music and play songs frequently.Neither Yoon Jong Shin, nor I think: Im not Monthly Jang Jae-in, but Weekly Jang Jae-in is possible, too. Haha.It is easy when you get to listen to your music steadily, but it is actually harder than sound source jackpot.It is possible to maintain and develop my music for a long time only with the love of the public, the ability and will of the singer, and the help of the surroundings.It was Jang Jae-ins idea that BTS and Yoon Jong Shin were also winners of Speed Music.Watching BTS topping the Billboard 200, I felt how great it was to be constantly playing their own music.BTS is also loved worldwide, doing music that only they can.Yoon Jong Shin is also loved and recognized by many people for nearly 30 years, constantly music, and I think it is all because of the steadyness.Looking at them, I was not tired, I was determined to continue to be music. Yoon Jong Shin has been promoting Seoul Noir through his instagram prior to the release of the new song by Jang Jae-in.I contacted singer Lee Mun-se and Kim Yong-bum PD directly and asked Jang Jae-ins first impression, and posted the answer on Instagram.It can be a hassle to go hand-in-hand, but it is possible because it is a lover. So what is Yoon Jong Shin for Jang Jae-in?Yoon Jong Shin is a close friend and best friend; someone who can comfortably share music, society and everyday stories.Yoon Jong Shin also treats me comfortably, saying, Teacher and disciple? Were just friends.In fact, I have to say something and I have a personality to say, and Yoon Jong Shin seems to be enjoying it.Listen to Music, share opinions, talk about what generations are thinking these days, and what different ideas society or generation has.Recently I also tell you the buzzword, and you sometimes use it on Radio Star.continuation frommystic entertainment

Singer Jang Jae-in is at stake, not because he is Jang Jae-in, but the position of female solo singers who do my Music is always so. It takes quite a long time for their Music to be illuminated, and it is also a tired person who is exhausted in the meantime.

Jang Jae-in also had 'weary' time. After Mnet 'Superstar K2', which appeared at the age of 18, she became stardom at a moment, and she was suffering from a sudden gap and was hurt by a lot of people who came to fame in the process. Stress soon led to a myotension disorder and a late adolescence came a long way. The new song "Seoul Noir" released on the 29th is a candid song that candidly hurt the process.

"Until I released my first album since signing an exclusive contract with Mystic, I was a hedgehog who was setting thorns first in case I was hurt, like that for three to four years after "Shusuke 2". But the more defensive I was, the more hurt and stressed I was. I decided not to be scared in advance, even though I was hurt again, and I set up a goal of 'be happy' and thought a lot of positive and optimistic thoughts. And by last year, he had completely returned to his brighter look before "Shusuke 2."

It was Yoon Jong Shin, the head of Mystic Entertainment, who gave a lot of power in the process. He helped Jang Jae-in, who had been through puberty, to work with his company to do steady Music activities. He also communicated with his agency as a director, a Music senior, and a Music colleague. It is also the Yoon Jong Shin that Jang Jae-in has become a strong support without any haste during the time of finding the Music color that suits me and constantly searching the road.

"Yoon Jong Shin emphasizes the importance of playing Music consistently. "Monthly Yoon Jong Shin," which releases one song a month, was also told at first that it was reckless. But now he's loved a lot, and as a result, "Good" didn't work out last year. Musicians have to constantly play Music and play songs frequently. Neither Yoon Jong Shin, nor I think: I'm not 'Monthly Jang Jae-in', but 'Weekly Jang Jae-in' is possible, too. Haha."

It is easy when you get to listen to your Music steadily, but it is actually harder than 'sound source jackpot'. It is possible to maintain and develop my Music for a long time only with the love of the public, the ability and will of the singer, and the help of the surroundings. It was Jang Jae-in's idea that BTS and Yoon Jong Shin were also winners of 'Speed Music'.

"Watching BTS topping the Billboard 200, I felt how great it was to be constantly playing their own Music. BTS is also loved worldwide, doing Music that only they can. Yoon Jong Shin is also loved and recognized by many people for nearly 30 years, constantly Music, and I think it is all because of the steadyness. Looking at them, I was not tired, I was determined to continue to be Music. "

Yoon Jong Shin has been promoting 'Seoul Noir' through his instagram prior to the release of the new song by Jang Jae-in. I contacted singer Lee Mun-se and Kim Yong-bum PD directly and asked Jang Jae-in's first impression, and posted the answer on Instagram. It can be a hassle to go hand-in-hand, but it is possible because it is a lover. So what is Yoon Jong Shin for Jang Jae-in?

"Yoon Jong Shin is a close Friend and best Friend; someone who can comfortably share Music, society and everyday stories. Yoon Jong Shin also treats me comfortably, saying, 'Teacher and disciple? We're just Friends.' In fact, I have to say something and I have a personality to say, and Yoon Jong Shin seems to be enjoying it. Listen to Music, share opinions, talk about what generations are thinking these days, and what different ideas society or generation has. Recently I also tell you the buzzword, and you sometimes use it on Radio Star."

continuation from

mystic entertainment