'Radio show' Lee Ji-hye ""Suits' Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik Bonnie my husband is a squid"

Lee Ji-hye praised actor Jang Dong-gun Park Hyung-siks appearance on Radio show.Singer and actor Lee Ji-hye appeared as a guest in the Gagcheon Line corner of KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su (hereinafter referred to as Radio show) broadcast on the morning of the 11th.Radio show DJ Park Myeong-su said, I was just greeting my parents by phone because I was shooting in a foreign country on Mothers Day.Lee Ji-hye said, I had parents on both sides for the first time, and I sent tickets to expensive theaters as gifts to both my family and my in-laws.Park Myeong-su, who heard this, said, It is definitely different from smart and wise. Wisdom seems to be smart and wise.Lee Ji-hye said, I did not see my appearance and married. I saw the Jang Dong-gun Park Hyung-sik of KBS2 tree drama Suits and looked at the side and saw squid.I thought, My house is Ulleungdo, he said.Park Myeong-su said, Look at my wife, Han Su-min, who did not see her face and married.I cry happy in the bathroom every day, he said, and Lee Ji-hye laughed, saying, I think Mr. Han Su-min is probably the same as me. Finally, Park Myeong-su said, My mother-in-law said, Who would my daughter marry if it was not you?

Lee Ji-hye praised actor Jang Dong-gun Park Hyung-sik's appearance on Radio show.

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hye appeared as a guest in the "Gagcheon Line" corner of KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su' (hereinafter referred to as 'Radio show') broadcast on the morning of the 11th.

"Radio show" DJ Park Myeong-su said, "I was just greeting my parents by phone because I was shooting in a foreign country on Mother's Day." Lee Ji-hye said, "I had parents on both sides for the first time, and I sent tickets to expensive theaters as gifts to both my family and my in-laws. Park Myeong-su, who heard this, said, "It is definitely different from smart and wise." "Wisdom seems to be smart and wise."

Lee Ji-hye said, "I did not see my appearance and married." "I saw the Jang Dong-gun Park Hyung-sik of KBS2 tree Drama Suits' and looked at the side and saw squid. "I thought, 'My house is Ulleungdo,'" he said.

Park Myeong-su said, "Look at my wife, Han Su-min, who did not see her face and married. I cry happy in the bathroom every day, "he said, and Lee Ji-hye laughed, saying," I think Mr. Han Su-min is probably the same as me. " Finally, Park Myeong-su said, "My mother-in-law said, 'Who would my daughter marry if it was not you?'"