"Irene's Heart"...RED Velvet Yeri, International Workers' Day Rose Celebratory Photo

Yeri (Kim Ye-lim) of Girlgroup Red Velvet has certified Irene (Bae Joo-hyun) a bouquet of rose flowers.Yeri posted several photos on the official Red Velvet SNS on the 22nd, along with an article entitled I got it! Im proud! I should do well for my sister.In the picture, Yeri smiling brightly, a full-blown white rose flower, and Its a flower that resembles you.Kim Ye-lim, International Workers Day Congratulations, bejoued, the letter read.Yeri replied, I love you, Bae Joo-hyun. I look forward to my 30-year-old. Weve seen it for a long time.Yeri, who was born in 1999, is coming of age this year. She is eight years old with her sister Irene.

Yeri (Kim Ye-lim) of Girlgroup RED Velvet has certified Irene (Bae Joo-hyun) a bouquet of rose flowers.

Yeri posted several photos on the official RED Velvet SNS on the 22nd, along with an article entitled "I got it! I'm proud! I should do well for my sister."

In the picture, Yeri smiling brightly, a full-blown white rose flower, and "It's a flower that resembles you. Kim Ye-lim, International Workers' Day Congratulations, bejoued," the letter read.

Yeri replied, "I love you, Bae Joo-hyun. I look forward to my 30-year-old. We've seen it for a long time.

Yeri, who was born in 1999, is coming of age this year. She is eight years old with her sister Irene.