"Choi Yong-soo I love it": Han Ji-min, never falling Han Hye-yeon gum

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed his affectionate once with stylist Han Hye-yeon.Han Ji-min wrote on Instagram on May 29, I am your cicada.I posted a picture of your Choi Yong-soo with an article entitled I Like You (Im You Cicada, I Love Your Belly).Inside the picture was a picture of Han Ji-min hugging Han Hye-yeon from behind.Han Ji-min is touching Han Hye-yeons Choi Yong-soo, while Han Hye-yeon is laughing loudly, tickling.The strong friendship of the two makes the viewer smile.The fans who responded to the photos responded Sisters! Are you alone?, Choi Yong-soo is touching again? It looks so good, and It is lovely.delay stock

Actor Han Ji-min has revealed his affectionate once with stylist Han Hye-yeon.

Han Ji-min wrote on Instagram on May 29, "I am your cicada. I posted a picture of your Choi Yong-soo with an article entitled "I like you (I'm You Cicada, I Love Your Belly)".

Inside the picture was a picture of Han Ji-min hugging Han Hye-yeon from behind. Han Ji-min is touching Han Hye-yeon's Choi Yong-soo, while Han Hye-yeon is laughing loudly, tickling. The strong friendship of the two makes the viewer smile.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "Sisters! Are you alone?", "Choi Yong-soo is touching again? It looks so good," and "It is lovely."

delay stock