"I like belly fat" Han Ji-min, Han Hye-yeon

<p>Actor Han Ji-min released a close moment with the stylist Han Hye-yeon.</p><p>Han Ji-min posted a picture with the sentence I am your semi, I like your stomach fat (Im you soi, I love your valley) on May 29th.</p><p>The figure of Han Ji-min hugging Han Hye-yeon from behind in the picture was put in. Han Ji-min is touching the belly of Han Hye-yeon and Han Hye-yeon is smiling so tickily. Even their thick friendship makes a smile.</p><p>The fans who touched the picture showed reactions such as sisters! Are only two people playing, belly is touching? Very good display, it is love.</p><p>Meanwhile, Han Ji-min appeared in the tvN Mizuki drama Wipe I Know (Screenwriter Yang Hui Sung / Director Lee Sang-yeob). Knowing wife is scheduled to come on August</p>

Actor Han Ji-min released a close moment with the stylist Han Hye-yeon.

Han Ji-min posted a picture with the sentence "I am your semi, I like your stomach fat (I'm you soi, I love your valley)" on May 29th.

The figure of Han Ji-min hugging Han Hye-yeon from behind in the picture was put in. Han Ji-min is touching the belly of Han Hye-yeon and Han Hye-yeon is smiling so tickily. Even their thick friendship makes a smile.

The fans who touched the picture showed reactions such as "sisters! Are only two people playing", "belly is touching? Very good display", "it is love.

Meanwhile, Han Ji-min appeared in the tvN Mizuki drama "Wipe I Know" (Screenwriter Yang Hui Sung / Director Lee Sang-yeob). "Knowing wife" is scheduled to come on August