Hwang Seung-eon "The secret to managing body, just steady exercise... these days it feels like work."

Is a summer picture of Hwang Seung-eon through the June issue.The photo, taken in the blue sea of Los Angeles, showed off her healthy and solid Bodie line.He showed off his charming sporty look by matching his bra top to a light bodie suit, or matching baby pink tops and sports leggings.Through the interview after the photo shoot, I keep doing the exercise with home training. If I get a picture shoot like today, I manage it more intensively.In the past, I did not have to do it, but recently I feel like I am working, so I do my best. The interview with Hwang Seung-eon, who is showing a new appearance as MC of the beauty program called My Mad Beauty Diary of JTBC4, can be found in more detail in the June issue of Cosmo Politan and the official SNS and website of Cosmo Politan.

Is a summer picture of Hwang Seung-eon through the June issue.

The photo, taken in the blue sea of Los Angeles, showed off her healthy and solid Bodie line. He showed off his charming sporty look by matching his bra top to a light Bodie suit, or matching baby pink tops and sports leggings.

Through the interview after the photo shoot, "I keep doing the exercise with home training. If I get a picture shoot like today, I manage it more intensively. In the past, I did not have to do it, but recently I feel like I am working, so I do my best. "

The interview with Hwang Seung-eon, Who is showing a new appearance as MC of the Beauty program called "My Mad Beauty Diary" of JTBC4, can be found in more detail in the June issue of "Cosmo Politan" and the official SNS and website of Cosmo Politan.