"Hwang Min-hyun Vocal Trainer"...'Hattoo 3' Hwang Chi-yeul, Feast of Self-Proud

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul showed the self-proud end-of-the-world king.KBS 2TV Happy Together 3, which was broadcast on the 3rd, was released as Legendary Cho Dong-A: Call My Song - 2 special feature of Korean Wave star in the music industry.On this day, Dynamic Duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan, and TWICE appeared in a full-scale off-work showdown. On this day, Hwang Chi-yeul started a full-scale start-up on Self-Golden.Hwang Chi-yeul, who watched TWICE and put on a new album, said, I did not have time to do contest programs in Korea and China.But there is a chance that I thought I should sing my song.I have been in the 11th year of debut, and as soon as TWICE came out, I decided to hit the album quickly. He said, So I prepared for 8 months and released a mini album.The album is the best solo singer since Cho Yong-pil. In fact, Hwang Chi-yeuls first mini album, Be ordinary, released in June last year, recorded cumulative sales of about 220,000 copies based on the Gaon chart.This is the highest sales figure in four years since the 2013 Cho Yong-pil Hello for solo debut singer.Hwang Chi-yeul also showed off his relationship with Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun.He said: It was a New East vocal trainer; Hwang Min-hyun was a very hard-working Friend and a robot-like Friend, who did as he told me to practice.It was a friend like a model answer sheet. He also said, Last year, I often looked at the awards ceremony with Everyday Song .In the past, I had lessons together in the room, but now I look so good. Especially, Hwang Chi-yeul was impressed by the selection of Emerald Castles footstep in the singers favorite song showdown.Hwang Chi-yeul, who was confident, unfortunately failed to set a fast Off work record, but he was able to work off the third place thanks to male fans.Weve accomplished a lot, starting with quantity, snacks, and songs. The most-acquired singer, said Hwang Chi-yeul. / Photo=KBS 2TV

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul showed the 'self-proud' end-of-the-world king. KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3', which was broadcast on the 3rd, was released as 'Legendary Cho Dong-A: Call My Song - 2 special feature of Korean Wave star in the music industry'. On this day, Dynamic Duo, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan, and TWICE appeared in a full-scale off-work showdown. On this day, Hwang Chi-yeul started a full-scale start-up on 'Self-Golden'. Hwang Chi-yeul, who watched TWICE and put on a new album, said, "I did not have time to do contest programs in Korea and China. But there is a chance that I thought I should sing my song. I have been in the 11th year of debut, and as soon as TWICE came out, I decided to hit the album quickly. "He said," So I prepared for 8 months and released a mini album. The album is the best solo Singer since Cho Yong-pil. "In fact, Hwang Chi-yeul's first mini album, 'Be ordinary', released in June last year, recorded cumulative sales of about 220,000 copies based on the Gaon chart. This is the highest sales figure in four years since the 2013 Cho Yong-pil 'Hello' for solo debut Singer.Hwang Chi-yeul also showed off his relationship with Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun. He said: "It was a New East vocal trainer; Hwang Min-hyun was a very hard-working Friend and a robot-like Friend, who did as he told me to practice. It was a Friend like a model answer sheet. "He also said," Last year, I often looked at the awards ceremony with" Everyday Song ". In the past, I had lessons together in the room, but now I look so good. "Especially, Hwang Chi-yeul was impressed by the selection of Emerald Castle's" footstep "in the Singer's favorite song showdown. Hwang Chi-yeul, who was confident, unfortunately failed to set a fast Off work record, but he was able to work off the third place thanks to male fans. "We've accomplished a lot, starting with quantity, snacks, and songs. The most-acquired Singer," said Hwang Chi-yeul. / Photo=KBS 2TV