'Hunnam Chung' Hwang Jung-eum, diving player perfect transformation..."Two months of practice"

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has transformed into a diving player perfectly.The SBS drama special Hunnam Chung (played by Lee Jae-yoon, directed by Yo Jin Kim, production mongrel, 51K) released a diving photo of Hwang Jung-eum.The photo shows the past scene where Jeongeum participated in the competition as a diving player.As it is an important scene that penetrates the past and present of Jungeum, which has a trauma to water, it was a scene that required high concentration.From head to toe, he had already been transformed into a diving player.I arrived at the swimming pool a long time before the shooting time and practiced the water adaptation training, as well as repeating the diving posture under the guidance of the coach from the actual diving national player.Standing at the end of the diving jump, holding the toes and opening both arms straight, the diving posture before the acquisition was unbroken and led to applause from the staff.In fact, Hwang Jung-eum is said to have been practicing swimming for about two months for the Jeongeum character from a former diving player.Thanks to that, I climbed a diving jump at a dizzying 10M height and showed a strong concentration and went to rehearsal and filming safely.Professional attitudes continued throughout the shoot; Hwang Jung-eum worked with PD Yoo Jin Kim to analyze the script, and to express better scenes.After the filming, I carefully monitored and checked my acting.It was a moment when I could see why Hwang Jung-eum became a believer (believing and seeing Hwang Jung-eum), and Ive been working for months for this scene and Ive made the actual shooting very smooth.I admired the way I did my best in a scene. Hunnam Chung is a new work by Lee Jae-yoon, who wrote the drama Tamna Doda, the movie Red Carpet, and the fight. Yo Jin Kim PD, who co-directed Wanted and The World I Met Again, directed the production.The SBS new tree drama Hunnam Chung, which has been raising expectations for its Monument, which introduced Love Eun Dong-a and Oh My Venus, will be broadcast for the first time on May 23 following Switch - Change the World.Offer a dream shop.

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has transformed into a diving player perfectly. The SBS drama special Hunnam Chung (played by Lee Jae-yoon, directed by Yo Jin Kim, production mongrel, 51K) released a diving photo of Hwang Jung-eum.

The photo shows the past scene where 'Jeongeum' participated in the competition as a diving player. As it is an important scene that penetrates the past and present of "Jungeum", which has a trauma to water, it was a scene that required high concentration. From head to toe, he had already been transformed into a diving player.

I arrived at the swimming pool a long time before the shooting time and practiced the water adaptation training, as well as repeating the diving posture under the guidance of the coach from the actual diving national player. Standing at the end of the diving jump, holding the toes and opening both arms straight, the diving posture before the acquisition was unbroken and led to applause from the staff.

In fact, Hwang Jung-eum is said to have been practicing swimming for about two months for the 'Jeongeum' character from a former diving player. Thanks to that, I climbed a diving jump at a dizzying 10M height and showed a strong concentration and went to rehearsal and filming safely.

Professional attitudes continued throughout the shoot; Hwang Jung-eum worked with PD Yoo Jin Kim to analyze the script, and to express better scenes. After the filming, I carefully monitored and checked my acting.

“It was a moment when I could see why Hwang Jung-eum became a believer (believing and seeing Hwang Jung-eum), and I’ve been working for months for this scene and I’ve made the actual shooting very smooth. I admired the way I did my best in a scene. "

Hunnam Chung is a new work by Lee Jae-yoon, who wrote the drama 'Tamna Doda', the movie 'Red Carpet', and the fight.' Yo Jin Kim PD, who co-directed 'Wanted' and 'The World I Met Again', directed the production.

The SBS new tree drama Hunnam Chung, which has been raising expectations for its Monument, which introduced Love Eun Dong-a and Oh My Venus, will be broadcast for the first time on May 23 following Switch - Change the World.

Offer a dream shop.