Hong Seok-cheon, two shots with Im Chang-jung reminding me of a glass of shochu

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon has been on the latest occasion.Hong Seok-cheon posted a self-portrait on his Instagram on the 18th, along with the phrase I Im Chang-jung # A Glass Of Soju, which I met for a long time, is really good for my brother Jeju Island.Hong Seok-cheon is appearing on Channel As I heard it through the wind and TVNs Will it work locally and also joined MBNs Real Market Talk, Cart Show 2.

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon has been on the latest occasion.

Hong Seok-cheon posted a self-portrait on his Instagram on the 18th, along with the phrase "I Im Chang-jung # A Glass Of Soju, which I met for a long time, is Really good for my brother Jeju Island."

Hong Seok-cheon is appearing on Channel A's "I heard it through the wind" and TVN's "Will it work locally" and also joined MBN's "Real Market Talk, Cart Show 2."