Hong Seok-cheon, "Let's eat Rice noodlesss with EXO Sehun some time ago."

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon reported on his recent situation with EXO Se-hoon.Hong Seok-cheon posted a picture on his 31st day with his phrase I just had a lot of fun with my friends #EXO # Se-hoon and friends, but lets eat Rice noodlesss.Hong Seok-cheon is appearing on Channel A I heard it with a rumor and MBN Real Market Talk, Cart Show 2.

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon reported on his recent situation with EXO Se-hoon.

Hong Seok-cheon posted a picture on his 31st day with his phrase "I just had a lot of fun with my friends #EXO # Se-hoon and friends, but let's eat Rice noodlesss."

Hong Seok-cheon is appearing on Channel A 'I heard it with a rumor' and MBN 'Real Market Talk, Cart Show 2'.