Han Hye-yeon, "I'm so excited...I'm rest with Han Ji-min.

Stylist Han Hye-yeon has recently reported on her current status in Paris.Han Hye-yeon posted several photos on his 28th day with the phrase I am so excited ~ # life # paris # intermittent rest on his instagram.Looking at the photos, it seems that he is taking a break during the filming of the Actor Han Ji Min and Paris.Han Hye-yeon has appeared on MBC I live Alone and collected topics.Han Ji-min is filming TVN drama Knowing Wife scheduled to air in August.

Stylist Han Hye-yeon has recently reported on her current status in Paris.

Han Hye-yeon posted several photos on his 28th day with the phrase "I am so excited ~ # life # Paris # intermittent rest" on his instagram.

Looking at the photos, it seems that he is taking a break during the filming of the Actor Han Ji Min and Paris.

Han Hye-yeon has appeared on MBC 'I live Alone' and collected topics.

Han Ji-min is filming TVN drama 'Knowing Wife' scheduled to air in August.