Han Chae-ah, Cha Se-jji and first official appearance after marriage...Shining Beautiful look

Actor Han Chae-ah has made his first public appearance since marriage.I had a good second bridge bazaar yesterday, said Yoo Sun on the 13th. It was raining all the time from the beginning, but it was more touching to the warm hearts that walked regardless of the rain.I saw a lot of happy smiles that I was willing to empty my pockets with the heart of donation while cooperating with my umbrella and lining up without complaint. Yoo Sun also released photos of celebrities who were together at the bazaar, including Girls Day Mina, Hwangbo and Han Chae-ah.Yoo Sun said, I will convey the hearts of the participating companies who have been selling hard and donating without leaving, and the hearts of all those who have come to me, as well as the mother and daughter. After the accurate settlement, I will put it up again.I am grateful to all those who have gathered their strength. Among them, Han Chae-ah attracted toxic attention.Han Chae-ah is committed to preaching after marriage with Cha Se-jji, the son of former national soccer coach Cha Bum-keun on the 6th.Han Chae-ah, who has said he will not go on a honeymoon due to morning sickness, attended a bazaar for donations with his close colleagues even in pregnancy.Han Chae-ah also encouraged a cheering visit a day ago, delivering the news of the bridge bazaar through his Instagram.Yoo Sun Instagram

Actor Han Chae-ah has made his first public appearance since marriage.

"I had a good second bridge bazaar yesterday," said Yoo Sun on the 13th. "It was raining all the time from the beginning, but it was more touching to the warm hearts that walked regardless of the rain. I saw a lot of happy smiles that I was willing to empty my pockets with the heart of donation while cooperating with my umbrella and lining up without complaint. "

Yoo Sun also released photos of celebrities who were together at the bazaar, including Girls Day Mina, Hwangbo and Han Chae-ah.

Yoo Sun said, "I will convey the hearts of the participating companies who have been selling hard and donating without leaving, and the hearts of all those who have come to me, as well as the mother and daughter." After the accurate settlement, I will put it up again. I am grateful to all those who have gathered their strength. "

Among them, Han Chae-ah attracted toxic attention. Han Chae-ah is committed to preaching after marriage with Cha Se-jji, the son of former national soccer coach Cha Bum-keun on the 6th. Han Chae-ah, who has said he will not go on a honeymoon due to morning sickness, attended a bazaar for donations with his close colleagues even in pregnancy. Han Chae-ah also encouraged a cheering visit a day ago, delivering the news of the bridge bazaar through his Instagram.

Yoo Sun Instagram