"Single-footed, hi"...Kim Sae-rom, buddhist to Short cut Hair style

Broadcaster Kim Sae-rom has unveiled a new Hair style.Kim Sae-rom posted on Instagram on the 4th, Wound!It is the first time my head is so short, he said. My head should be digested from then on, so I have to digest it.It is a short cut style that cuts short hair in the meantime.Kim Sae-rom, who has made up with a distinctive red Lipstick, is staring at the camera with his bangs shattered and his eyes slightly covered., Goddess of Truth and so on.

Broadcaster Kim Sae-rom has unveiled a new Hair style.Kim Sae-rom posted on Instagram on the 4th, "Wound! "It is the first time my head is so short," he said. "My head should be digested from then on, so I have to digest it." It is a Short cut style that cuts short hair in the meantime. Kim Sae-rom, who has made up with a distinctive red Lipstick, is staring at the camera with his bangs shattered and his eyes slightly covered. ", "Goddess of Truth" and so on.