From Kim Nam-joo to Choi Hee-seo...'Impressive full'

The Baeksang Arts Awards, which celebrates and encourages the achievements of the protagonists who have shined in the Korean film industry and broadcasting industry, have received 54th anniversary, and there have been many impressive awards of stars.In this unusual Baeksang Arts Awards, there were many meaningful opinions as the works with exceptional social meaning won the grand prize.I looked back on the meaningful moments at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards held on the 3rd. ▲ The best award for TV category Misty Kim Nam-joos recall of the high-ranking award was not the most memorable award at the Baeksang Arts Awards.In JTBC Misty, he was disassembled as a Goh Hye-ran anchor who does not cover the water for justice. He showed his tears when his name was called. He said, I was happy to live in Goh Hye-ran for the past six months.I was really lucky to meet Goh Hye-ran, who had nothing as an actor.I am really grateful to Mr. Husband Kim Seung-woo. He soon turned to Goh Hye-ran and said, I will continue to approach viewers with fair and transparent acting. He received a warm applause. ▲ TV Best Actor Award for Best Actor Jo Seung-woos Seasonal Promise. The award-winning Jo Seung-woo laughed because he did not hide his desire for the season.Jo Seung-woo said, I was so loved that I was happy all year.I am really grateful to my writer, bishop, and all actors, and I am curious to see if you have seen the secret forest.I wish I could go to season five personally.I would like to ask for your support so that the Secret Forest, which I personally enjoyed, can go to the season. The winners of the movie 1987, which deals with the true story of the best actor in the movie category and the male supporting actor 1987 Kim Yoon-seok and Hee-soon Park I was impressed.Hee-soon Park, who received the Best Supporting Actor in the Film Division, said, All the actors who participated in 1987 did it, but they appeared for those who sacrificed for democracy and did their best.I think this award is not an individual, but everyone who is together is receiving it together, and I think that the most leisurely of them is delivering the trophy.

The Baeksang Arts Awards, which celebrates and encourages the achievements of the protagonists who have shined in the Korean film industry and broadcasting industry, have received 54th anniversary, and there have been many impressive awards of stars. In this unusual Baeksang Arts Awards, there were many meaningful opinions as the works with exceptional social meaning won the grand prize. I looked back on the meaningful moments at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards held on the 3rd. ▲ The best award for TV category Misty' Kim Nam-joo's recall of the high-ranking award was not the most memorable award at the Baeksang Arts Awards. In JTBC Misty', he was disassembled as a Goh Hye-ran anchor who does not cover the water for justice. He showed his tears when his name was called. He said, "I was happy to live in Goh Hye-ran for the past six months. I was really lucky to meet Goh Hye-ran, who had nothing as an Actor. I am really grateful to Mr. Husband Kim Seung-woo. "He soon turned to Goh Hye-ran and said," I will continue to approach viewers with fair and transparent Acting. "He received a warm applause. ▲ TV Best Actor Award for Best Actor Jo Seung-woo's Seasonal Promise. The award-winning Jo Seung-woo laughed because he did not hide his desire for the season. Jo Seung-woo said, "I was so loved that I was happy all year. I am really grateful to my writer, bishop, and all Actors, and I am curious to see if you have seen the 'secret forest'. I wish I could go to season five personally. I would like to ask for your support so that the 'Secret Forest', which I personally enjoyed, can go to the season. "The winners of the movie '1987', which deals with the true story of the best Actor in the movie category and the male supporting Actor '1987' Kim Yoon-seok and Hee-soon Park' I was impressed. Hee-soon Park, who received the Best Supporting Actor in the Film Division, said, "All the Actors who participated in '1987' did it, but they appeared for those who sacrificed for democracy and did their best. I think this award is not an individual, but everyone who is together is receiving it together, and I think that the most leisurely of them is delivering the trophy. "