"Dude" Lee Sang-yeob "Bigger Than Life beauty Bae Suzy, character and fun Friend"

Actor Lee Sang-yeob named Bae Suzy as Bigger Than Life beauty. Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a guest of The Invitational Invitation on MBC FM4U Date of the Duchy (hereinafter referred to as Doode) on the 8th. Lee Sang-yeob said, What?This is the truth, and Kim Tae-hee is the truth, he said. I saw it in While you were asleep.I was harassing Mr. Bae Suzy as a villain. He said, When I started, I started to say, Its really pretty. At the end, I ended up with This Friend is a fun friend. Thats how Mr. Bae Suzy has a good personality.Moon Chae-won said, Hello, he said, I was so pretty when I was happening, so I stopped.I remember that. He also said to BOA, When I first met BOA, I was not able to look at the BOAs eyes for a while because I was not acting on the director.We have talked about Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo who appeared together on SBS Running Man.As for Jeon So-min, Jeon So-min was so comfortable with his charm that he did not see his eyes immediately afterwards.Lastly, I saw Song Ji-hyo for the first time, and then he said, Hello, man. Come here. Your sister.And she said hello to me at 90 degrees. Shes such a wonderful sister.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob named Bae Suzy as Bigger Than Life beauty. Lee Sang-yeob appeared as a guest of "The Invitational Invitation" on MBC FM4U 'Date of the Duchy' (hereinafter referred to as 'Doode') on the 8th. Lee Sang-yeob said, What? "This is the truth, and Kim Tae-hee is the truth," he said. "I saw it in 'While you were asleep'. I was harassing Mr. Bae Suzy as a villain. "He said," When I started, I started to say," It's really pretty. "At the end, I ended up with" This Friend is a fun Friend. " That's how Mr. Bae Suzy has a good personality. "Moon Chae-won said," Hello, "he said," I was so pretty when I was happening, so I stopped. I remember that. "He also said to BOA," When I first met BOA, I was not able to look at the BOA's eyes for a while because I was not acting on the director. We have talked about Jeon So-min and Song Ji-hyo who appeared together on SBS 'Running Man'. As for Jeon So-min, "Jeon So-min was so comfortable with his charm that he did not see his eyes immediately afterwards. "Lastly, I saw Song Ji-hyo for the first time, and then he said, 'Hello, man. Come here.'" Your sister. And she said hello to me at 90 degrees. "She's such a wonderful sister."