'Doude' BTS Special Feature, from Jin Character to Jeonggok Jungju '

Date of the Duchy prepared a group BTS special.MBC FM4U Dooshis date Ji Suk-jin was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, and it was performed as a BTS special feature in commemoration of the group BTS Billboards 200.DJ Ji Suk-jin introduced the BTS special feature as BTS-free BTS special.I sent a text to Jin saying that he was singing BTS for an hour; I havent read it yet, he added, referring to BTS Jin.Ji Suk-jin has always boasted of a special friendship with BTS Jin, whose real name is Kim Seok Jin.Ji Suk-jin said, BTS fans told me when BTS talk about Doude. Jin contacted me and told me that the fans told me. Ji Suk-jin then selected Jins Solo song Awake as his first song.After the song, Ji Suk-jin said, Jin has an answer. Thank you, because my brothers name is Seok Jin.Ji Suk-jin called Jin my brother Jin and laughed, saying, I do not know if I can speak in half, if I am more popular than me.Prior to the full-scale BTS special, Ji Suk-jin said, I will start listening to the whole song of Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF Tear). I will run the album from beginning to end.Since then, Ji Suk-jin has briefly introduced the song by selecting all albums, including Intro: Singularity, Fake Love and Jinshim, which was not passed on and 134340.In addition, Ji Suk-jin had time to communicate with listeners who had a relationship with BTS.Especially, during the song Angfang Man, Jin once again focused on the character and attention.Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, I heard from Jin that there is a rumor that he is doing a bulletproof special without bulletproof. I think Amy (BTS fan club name) informed me.I am grateful to Amy, the link between me and BTS, he said to BTS fans.

"Date of the Duchy" prepared a group BTS special.

MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Ji Suk-Jin' was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, and it was performed as a BTS special feature in commemoration of the group BTS 'Billboards 200'.

DJ Ji Suk-Jin introduced the BTS special feature as "BTS-free BTS special". "I sent a text to Jin saying that he was singing BTS for an hour; I haven't read it yet," he added, referring to BTS Jin.

Ji Suk-Jin has always boasted of a special friendship with BTS Jin, whose real name is Kim Seok Jin. Ji Suk-Jin said, "BTS fans told me when BTS talk about 'Doude'." Jin contacted me and told me that the fans told me. "

Ji Suk-Jin then selected Jin's Solo song "Awake" as his first song. After the song, Ji Suk-Jin said, "Jin has an answer." "Thank you, because my brother's name is Seok Jin." Ji Suk-Jin called Jin "my brother Jin" and laughed, saying, "I do not know if I can speak in half, if I am more popular than me."

Prior to the full-scale BTS special, Ji Suk-Jin said, "I will start listening to the whole song of 'Love Yourself' (LOVE YOURSELF 'Tear')." "I will run the album from beginning to end."

Since then, Ji Suk-Jin has briefly introduced the song by selecting all albums, including "Intro: Singularity", "Fake Love" and "Jinshim, which was not passed on" and "134340". In addition, Ji Suk-Jin had time to communicate with listeners who had a relationship with BTS.

Especially, during the song 'Angfang Man', Jin once again focused on the character and attention. Ji Suk-Jin laughed, saying, "I heard from Jin that there is a rumor that he is doing a bulletproof special without bulletproof." "I think Amy (BTS fan club name) informed me. I am grateful to Amy, the link between me and BTS, "he said to BTS fans.