'Deryl's husband Ojakdu' Han Sun-hwa, realizes true love... 'I've forsaken it'

In MBCs weekend special project Deryls Husband Ojakdu broadcast on the 5th, the lonely fight of Eunjo (Han Sun-hwa) continued. Han Sun-hwa was heartbroken by Oh Hyuk (Kim Kang-woo)s lie.As I looked at Oh Hyuk, I felt the tears of sadness, and the faint expectation that I had kept alone collapsed. I did not want to see the present situation, so Han Seonhwa caught up with me.In the words of In-pyo (Jung Chan-han), he went out stronger with a smile on his face, and above all, Han Sun-hwa realized that he could not go back to the old days while watching Oh Hyuk.As I watched Gayageum, I was reminded of the past with Oh Hyuk again, and tears were pinging. The more Oh Hyuk felt, the more strange and distant.Of course, Han Sun-hwa seemed to be moving away from the master and the oh-hyuk with subtle tension when he had both the person and the love he wanted to have.Nevertheless, Seung-ju and Oh-hyuk are looking at each other only, and Han Sun-hwas One-sided love unfolds hollowly, so it is a perfect Han Sun-hwa.I can not be done, and the feelings of One-sided love that I look at only different places are conveyed with expression and eyes.Han Sun-hwa, who has a lot of tears in love with the love of the sun, made his sad fate more intense with a clear expression of emotion.The love of the sad Han Seonhwa ticket continues to attract attention as to how it will end. Meanwhile, Deryl Husband Ojakdu starring Han Seon Hwa is broadcast every Saturday at 8:45 pm.

In MBC's weekend special project "Deryl's Husband Ojakdu" broadcast on the 5th, the lonely fight of Eunjo (Han Sun-hwa) continued. Han Sun-hwa was heartbroken by Oh Hyuk (Kim Kang-woo)'s lie. As I looked at Oh Hyuk, I felt the tears of sadness, and the faint expectation that I had kept alone collapsed. I did not want to see the present situation, so Han Seonhwa caught up with me. In the words of In-pyo (Jung Chan-han), he went out stronger with a smile on his face, and above all, Han Sun-hwa realized that he could not go back to the old days while watching Oh Hyuk. As I watched Gayageum, I was reminded of the past with Oh Hyuk again, and tears were pinging. The more Oh Hyuk felt, the more strange and distant. Of course, Han Sun-hwa seemed to be moving away from the master and the oh-hyuk with subtle tension when he had both the person and the love he wanted to have. Nevertheless, Seung-ju and Oh-hyuk are looking at each other only, and Han Sun-hwa's One-sided love unfolds hollowly, so it is a perfect Han Sun-hwa. I can not be done, and the feelings of One-sided love that I look at only different places are conveyed with expression and eyes. Han Sun-hwa, who has a lot of tears in love with the love of the sun, made his sad fate more intense with a clear expression of emotion. The love of the sad Han Seonhwa ticket continues to attract attention as to how it will end. Meanwhile, 'Deryl Husband Ojakdu' starring Han Seon Hwa is broadcast every Saturday at 8:45 pm.