BTS, 'Fake Love' First World Disclosure...Local Enthusiasm

Group BTS will release its new song Fake Love stage for the first time in World.The 2018 Billboard Music Awards (2018 BBMA) was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on the 21st. Mnet delivered the site to the country on a live broadcast of satellites.BTS, who won the Top Social Artist at the Billboard Music Awards for the second consecutive year before the stage, said, Thank you for giving me the prize for the second consecutive year.I have been receiving it twice in a row, so I thought about what social means to us. Many people told me that BTS Music changes my life. I learned how much it means to be a music. Kelly Clarkson, who plays MC, said, I have to wear earplugs because of the voice before BTS appeared, and I am the best boy group in World.The new song Fake Love (FAKE LOVE) contains a story that realizes that love, which was destined to be the title song for BTS new album LOVE YOURSELF Tear, was a lie.BTS first unveiled the Fake Love stage on the day and brought a great shout of the audience with fantastic live.Photo: Mnet

group BTS will release its new song 'Fake Love' stage for the first time in World.

The 2018 Billboard Music Awards (2018 BBMA) was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on the 21st. Mnet delivered the site to the country on a live broadcast of satellites.

BTS, who won the "Top Social Artist" at the Billboard Music Awards for the second consecutive year before the stage, said, "Thank you for giving me the prize for the second consecutive year. I have been receiving it twice in a row, so I thought about what social means to us. Many people told me that BTS Music changes my life. I learned how much it means to be a Music. "

Kelly Clarkson, who plays MC, said, "I have to wear earplugs because of the voice" before BTS appeared, and "I am the best boy group in World."

The new song "Fake Love" (FAKE Love) contains a story that realizes that Love, which was destined to be the title song for BTS' new album "Love YOURSELF Tear", was a lie.

BTS first unveiled the 'Fake Love' stage on the day and brought a great shout of the audience with fantastic live.

Photo: Mnet