Choi Hee-seo "Acting...Responsibility" in front of 3 audiences in obscurity

The jewel-like actor Choi Hee-seo, who achieved 11 gold medals in the movie Anarchist from Colony, showed a unique aura in the picture.Choi Hee-seo in the public picture perfectly digested the long dress of yellow color pleats wrinkles, the chiffon dress of flower pattern, the light purple jersey dress of strap decoration, and the beige color knit sleeveless top and mint color sha skirt with unique alluring elegance.The back door that he showed a professional appearance by leading the scene as he is usually called a photographer. Especially, he received praise from the staff by creating perfect results so that he did not need a candidate.In an interview after the filming, Choi Hee-seo revealed his philosophy and goals as an actor: I am acting with a sense of responsibility for the audience.I had performed in front of three audiences during my obscurity, and I thought I should do really well for them.I thought we should have a sense of responsibility for those who came to hear our story. He also said, I am interested in the perplexed scenario.I want to give empathy to people, and I also want to act in a sympathetic story. Choi Hee-seo has recently received a favorable reception from viewers by taking on the role of teacher Han Jung-won, who has begun to change his life due to a mistake of one night in the OCN drama Mistresses.Actor Choi Hee-seos interviews with the pictures can be found in detail in the June issue of Arena Homme Plus.

The jewel-like Actor Choi Hee-seo, who achieved 11 gold medals in the movie 'Anarchist from Colony', showed a unique aura in the picture.

Choi Hee-seo in the public picture perfectly digested the long dress of yellow color pleats wrinkles, the chiffon dress of flower pattern, the light purple jersey dress of strap decoration, and the beige color knit sleeveless top and mint color sha skirt with unique alluring elegance.

The back door that he showed a professional appearance by leading the scene as he is usually called a photographer. Especially, he received praise from the staff by creating perfect results so that he did not need a candidate.

In an interview after the filming, Choi Hee-seo revealed his philosophy and goals as an Actor: "I am Acting with a sense of responsibility for the audience. I had performed in front of three audiences during my obscurity, and I thought I should do really well for them. I thought we should have a sense of responsibility for those who came to hear our story. "He also said," I am interested in the perplexed scenario. I want to give empathy to people, and I also want to act in a sympathetic story. "

Choi Hee-seo has recently received a favorable reception from viewers by taking on the role of teacher Han Jung-won, who has begun to change his life due to a mistake of one night in the OCN drama Mistresses'.

Actor Choi Hee-seo's interviews with the pictures can be found in detail in the June issue of Arena Homme Plus.