Bae Suzy side "reach directly to the Studios side, follow the Legal representative opinion" (official)

Singer and actor Bae Suzy has made an official statement on the controversy that has arisen since the Blue House National Petition, which specifies the mutual name of a Studios.Bae Suzys agency, JYP Entertainment, said on the afternoon of May 21, Bae Suzy told Studios on the 19th that he wanted to apologize directly, but the Studios said he would contact the lawyer instead of receiving an apology.We have heard about the article on the side of Studios, and we will ask for advice and follow the opinions of Legal Representative.Bae Suzy recently joined the Blue House National Petition, which calls for the punishment of the perpetrators after the confession of the victim of the famous YouTuber Yang Yewon, a victim of the Illegal nude shooting.However, the controversy erupted when Studios, which was not related to the incident, was identified as the perpetrator.Bae Suzy said on the 19th, I learned that the name and owner of Studios in the Blue House petition, which I expressed my consent a while ago, has been changed and that those who are not related to this case are suffering damage.I would like to say that I am sorry to the Studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent in the article.It is my fault that I did not look at these parts carefully even if I did it in a good sense.I think I should tell you that the Studios are not related to this now.However, apart from this, I hope that the hearts of those who want the truth of this case to be revealed will continue. The Studios said on the 21st, The National Petition, which exposes our Studios, has come up, and Bae Suzy has agreed to the National Petition.When the news that Bae Suzy joined the company, the number of petitioners increased rapidly from 10,000 to more than 100,000 in a day and more than 170,000 in two days. Bae Suzy thinks it is different from the general public like us.Bae Suzy, who clicked hundreds of thousands on a sns post, must have known enough about his influence.If we agreed to a petition that exposes our Studios location and mutuality and branded it as an Illegal, and tried to certify it to my sns, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act. Bae Suzy has posted an apology for us, but is it not happening in a word of apology?Not to blame, Mr.Bae Suzy, but where should our Studios be compensated for the damage caused by this?I hope this incident will be a lesson in how much damage can be caused by the unprecedented influence of celebrities. The national petition publishers, the distributors, the comment terrorists, the Blue House, which has long neglected the defamation petition, and Mr. Bae Suzy will take necessary measures after a review of the Legal Representative He added:hwang hye-jin

Singer and actor Bae Suzy has made an official statement on the controversy that has arisen since the Blue House National petition, which specifies the mutual name of a Studios.

Bae Suzy's agency, JYP Entertainment, said on the afternoon of May 21, "Bae Suzy told Studios on the 19th that he wanted to apologize directly, but the Studios said he would contact the lawyer instead of receiving an apology.

"We have heard about the article on the side of Studios, and we will ask for advice and follow the opinions of Legal representative."

Bae Suzy recently joined the Blue House National petition, which calls for the punishment of the perpetrators after the confession of the victim of the famous YouTuber Yang Yewon, a victim of the Illegal nude shooting. However, the controversy erupted when Studios, which was not related to the incident, was identified as the perpetrator.

Bae Suzy said on the 19th, "I learned that the name and owner of Studios in the Blue House petition, which I expressed my consent a while ago, has been changed and that those who are not related to this case are suffering damage. I would like to say that I am sorry to the Studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent in the article. It is my fault that I did not look at these parts carefully even if I did it in a good sense. I think I should tell you that the Studios are not related to this now. However, apart from this, I hope that the hearts of those who want the truth of this case to be revealed will continue. "

The Studios said on the 21st, "The National petition, which exposes our Studios, has come up, and Bae Suzy has agreed to the National petition. When the news that Bae Suzy joined the company, the number of petitioners increased rapidly from 10,000 to more than 100,000 in a day and more than 170,000 in two days. "Bae Suzy thinks it is different from the general public like us. Bae Suzy, who clicked hundreds of thousands on a sns post, must have known enough about his influence. If we agreed to a petition that exposes our Studios location and mutuality and branded it as an Illegal, and tried to certify it to my sns, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act. "

"Bae Suzy has posted an apology for us, but is it not happening in a word of apology? Not to blame, Mr.Bae Suzy, but where should our Studios be compensated for the damage caused by this? I hope this incident will be a lesson in how much damage can be caused by the unprecedented influence of celebrities. "The National petition publishers, the distributors, the comment terrorists, the Blue House, which has long neglected the defamation petition, and Mr. Bae Suzy will take necessary measures after a review of the Legal representative "He added:

hwang hye-jin