All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi 'Abducted' in "What are you?" Best minute

The audience rating of SBS All The Butlers, starring National Singer Lee Sun-hee as Master, soared to 15.5% per minute.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th (Sunday), recorded 5.9% of the 2049 target audience rating for young viewers aged 20 to 49, up 1.3% from last week, surpassing Happy Sunday (4.3%) and Wizard of Ozzie (1.2%) for 14 consecutive weeks.The household viewing rate also soared to 11.3% (based on the second part of the metropolitan area), up to 15.5%, and was the only two-digit audience rating among all channel entertainment programs broadcast on Sundays from 5 pm to 8 pm, including Masked Wang and Happy Sunday.On this day, the production team of All The Butlers told the members that the tenth master is one of your life masters.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sun-hee, said, I was a normal high school student and led me to this path. He introduced her as a person who can never resemble me.The hint fairy, which followed to give the master hint, was none other than All The Butlers one master, Jeon In-kwon.With the all-flying hint of Jeon In-kwon, the members noticed the masters identity.It was Lee Sun-hee, the master of life of Baro Lee Seung-gi and representative legend singer of Korea.Lee Sun-hees house, which members visited on the day, was neatly arranged like her image.Lee Seung-gi, a student of Lee Sun-hee who had been staying at home 14 years ago, showed a memorable appearance saying it did not change.Lee Sun-hee, who appeared shyly afterward, showed a nervous appearance saying it is the first time a camera has come home and turned to Lee Seung-gi, I believe you only.It was the voice of the toxic little Lee Sun-hee that focused the members ears in the short conversation; Lee Sun-hees unwavering voice was the result of thorough self-management.Lee Sun-hee said she refrains from talking to protect her neck and talks in a voice as small as possible when she talks.Lee Sun-hee said, I did not do it from the beginning, but I started singing and I did it. It seems that longing one thing is a process of making moderation.Members who toured the house with Lee Sun-hee were surprised to realize that Lee Sun-hee always wore scarves in the summer and made writings with notes and pens to protect his neck.In the past, Lee Seung-gis camp, a one-point song lesson was also held in the room where he received song lessons.Lee Sun-hee, who heard the song of Yook Sungjae, said, I am a very thoughtful person because I see the character. I think so much while singing, so I want to relieve it. Yook Sungjae said, I was stabbed.Its not like its good and fun, its so intense that its internal conflict, said Lee Sun-hee, who also told her of a deep-seated story about understated life.Asked by Lee Seung-gi whether the life of moderation is happy, Lee Sun-hee replied, I think I am being compensated enough. If I can be restrained and poured out on stage, I think it is Baro that I can do as a singer.Lee Sun-hee avoided irritating food for neck condition and was eating it as a vegetarian diet as usual.Lee Sun-hee served the members with a salad set with his no-stimulation recipe, and also revealed a behind-the-scenes story to a recent Pyongyang performance when asked by Yang Se-hyeong.Lee Seung-gi, who listened to Lee Sun-hees anecdote to North Korea, said, I recently went to the first reserve.There was a new refugee from North Korea who escaped from North Korea, he said. He came down to kidnap Lee Seung-gi and settled down.When the members did not believe Ai-, Lee Seung-gi said, I did not believe it, so I asked twice, three times. I was told to kidnap.Lee Sun-hee smiled as if Lee Seung-gi was cute and said firmly, I do not think that will happen either.In the repeated Lee Seung-gi claim, Yang Se-hyeong took Lee Seung-gi to the veranda and gave a pin-jack to everyone, saying, What are you!Lee Seung-gi then said, I should be kidnapped once.All The Butlers, which started to rise sharply from the story of Lee Sun-hees visit to North Korea, won the best minute with Lee Seung-gis napsies and Yang Se-hyeong, who had a na-brother chemistry, peaking at 15.5% and Lee Seung-gis veanda talk.On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast on this day, the appearance of guest who came to Lee Sun-hees house was accompanied by the fierce duet war of the members to get the opportunity to come together on Lee Sun-hees performance stage.Living together Life Tutor All The Butlers broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.
The audience rating of SBS All The Butlers, starring National Singer Lee Sun-hee as Master, soared to 15.5% per minute.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th (Sunday), recorded 5.9% of the 2049 target audience rating for young viewers aged 20 to 49, up 1.3% from last week, surpassing Happy Sunday (4.3%) and Wizard of Ozzie (1.2%) for 14 consecutive weeks.The household viewing rate also soared to 11.3% (based on the second part of the metropolitan area), up to 15.5%, and was the only two-digit audience rating among all channel entertainment programs broadcast on Sundays from 5 pm to 8 pm, including Masked Wang and Happy Sunday.On this day, the production team of All The Butlers told the members that the tenth master is one of your life masters.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sun-hee, said, I was a normal high school student and led me to this path. He introduced her as a person who can never resemble me.The hint fairy, which followed to give the master hint, was none other than All The Butlers one master, Jeon In-kwon.With the all-flying hint of Jeon In-kwon, the members noticed the masters identity.It was Lee Sun-hee, the master of life of Baro Lee Seung-gi and representative legend singer of Korea.Lee Sun-hees house, which members visited on the day, was neatly arranged like her image.Lee Seung-gi, a student of Lee Sun-hee who had been staying at home 14 years ago, showed a memorable appearance saying it did not change.Lee Sun-hee, who appeared shyly afterward, showed a nervous appearance saying it is the first time a camera has come home and turned to Lee Seung-gi, I believe you only.It was the voice of the toxic little Lee Sun-hee that focused the members ears in the short conversation; Lee Sun-hees unwavering voice was the result of thorough self-management.Lee Sun-hee said she refrains from talking to protect her neck and talks in a voice as small as possible when she talks.Lee Sun-hee said, I did not do it from the beginning, but I started singing and I did it. It seems that longing one thing is a process of making moderation.Members who toured the house with Lee Sun-hee were surprised to realize that Lee Sun-hee always wore scarves in the summer and made writings with notes and pens to protect his neck.In the past, Lee Seung-gis camp, a one-point song lesson was also held in the room where he received song lessons.Lee Sun-hee, who heard the song of Yook Sungjae, said, I am a very thoughtful person because I see the character. I think so much while singing, so I want to relieve it. Yook Sungjae said, I was stabbed.Its not like its good and fun, its so intense that its internal conflict, said Lee Sun-hee, who also told her of a deep-seated story about understated life.Asked by Lee Seung-gi whether the life of moderation is happy, Lee Sun-hee replied, I think I am being compensated enough. If I can be restrained and poured out on stage, I think it is Baro that I can do as a singer.Lee Sun-hee avoided irritating food for neck condition and was eating it as a vegetarian diet as usual.Lee Sun-hee served the members with a salad set with his no-stimulation recipe, and also revealed a behind-the-scenes story to a recent Pyongyang performance when asked by Yang Se-hyeong.Lee Seung-gi, who listened to Lee Sun-hees anecdote to North Korea, said, I recently went to the first reserve.There was a new refugee from North Korea who escaped from North Korea, he said. He came down to kidnap Lee Seung-gi and settled down.When the members did not believe Ai-, Lee Seung-gi said, I did not believe it, so I asked twice, three times. I was told to kidnap.Lee Sun-hee smiled as if Lee Seung-gi was cute and said firmly, I do not think that will happen either.In the repeated Lee Seung-gi claim, Yang Se-hyeong took Lee Seung-gi to the veranda and gave a pin-jack to everyone, saying, What are you!Lee Seung-gi then said, I should be kidnapped once.All The Butlers, which started to rise sharply from the story of Lee Sun-hees visit to North Korea, won the best minute with Lee Seung-gis napsies and Yang Se-hyeong, who had a na-brother chemistry, peaking at 15.5% and Lee Seung-gis veanda talk.On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast on this day, the appearance of guest who came to Lee Sun-hees house was accompanied by the fierce duet war of the members to get the opportunity to come together on Lee Sun-hees performance stage.Living together Life Tutor All The Butlers broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

The audience rating of SBS All The Butlers', starring 'National Singer' Lee Sun-hee as Master, soared to 15.5% per minute.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th (Sunday), recorded 5.9% of the 2049 target audience rating for young viewers aged 20 to 49, up 1.3% from last week, surpassing Happy Sunday' (4.3%) and 'Wizard of Ozzie' (1.2%) for 14 consecutive weeks. The household viewing rate also soared to 11.3% (based on the second part of the metropolitan area), up to 15.5%, and was the only two-digit audience rating among all channel entertainment programs broadcast on Sundays from 5 pm to 8 pm, including "Masked Wang" and "Happy Sunday."

On this day, the production team of All The Butlers' told the members that "the tenth master is one of your life masters". Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sun-hee, said, "I was a normal high school student and led me to this path." He introduced her as "a person who can never resemble me." The 'hint fairy', which followed to give the master hint, was none other than All The Butlers' one master, Jeon In-kwon. With the 'all-flying' hint of Jeon In-kwon, the members noticed the master's identity. It was Lee Sun-hee, the master of life of Baro Lee Seung-gi and representative legend singer of Korea.

Lee Sun-hee's house, which members visited on the day, was neatly arranged like her image. Lee Seung-gi, a student of Lee Sun-hee who had been staying at home 14 years ago, showed a memorable appearance saying "it did not change." Lee Sun-hee, who appeared shyly afterward, showed a nervous appearance saying "it is the first time a camera has come home" and turned to Lee Seung-gi, "I believe you only."

It was the voice of the toxic little Lee Sun-hee that focused the members' 'ears' in the short conversation; Lee Sun-hee's unwavering voice was the result of thorough self-management. Lee Sun-hee said she refrains from talking to protect her neck and talks in a voice as small as possible when she talks. Lee Sun-hee said, "I did not do it from the beginning, but I started singing and I did it. It seems that longing one thing is a process of making moderation."

Members who toured the house with Lee Sun-hee were surprised to realize that Lee Sun-hee always wore scarves in the summer and made writings with notes and pens to protect his neck. In the past, Lee Seung-gi's camp, a one-point song lesson was also held in the room where he received song lessons. Lee Sun-hee, who heard the song of Yook Sungjae, said, "I am a very thoughtful person because I see the character." "I think so much while singing, so I want to relieve it." Yook Sungjae said, "I was stabbed."

It's not like it's good and fun, it's so intense that it's internal conflict," said Lee Sun-hee, who also told her of a deep-seated story about understated life. Asked by Lee Seung-gi whether the life of moderation is happy, Lee Sun-hee replied, "I think I am being compensated enough." If I can be restrained and poured out on stage, I think it is Baro that I can do as a singer.

Lee Sun-hee avoided irritating food for neck condition and was eating it as a vegetarian diet as usual. Lee Sun-hee served the members with a salad set with his "no-stimulation" recipe, and also revealed a behind-the-scenes story to a recent Pyongyang performance when asked by Yang Se-hyeong. Lee Seung-gi, who listened to Lee Sun-hee's anecdote to North Korea, said, "I recently went to the first reserve. "There was a new refugee from North Korea who escaped from North Korea," he said. "He came down to kidnap Lee Seung-gi and settled down."

When the members did not believe "Ai-", Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not believe it, so I asked twice, three times. I was told to kidnap." Lee Sun-hee smiled as if Lee Seung-gi was cute and said firmly, "I do not think that will happen either." In the repeated Lee Seung-gi claim, Yang Se-hyeong took Lee Seung-gi to the veranda and gave a pin-jack to everyone, saying, "What are you!" Lee Seung-gi then said, "I should be kidnapped once."

All The Butlers', which started to rise sharply from the story of Lee Sun-hee's visit to North Korea, won the 'best minute' with Lee Seung-gi's 'napsies' and Yang Se-hyeong, who had a 'na-brother' chemistry, peaking at 15.5% and Lee Seung-gi's 'veanda talk'. On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast on this day, the appearance of 'guest' who came to Lee Sun-hee's house was accompanied by the fierce 'duet war' of the members to get the opportunity to come together on Lee Sun-hee's performance stage. Living together Life Tutor All The Butlers' broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.