All The Butlers' Lee Sun-hee Lee Seung-gi, a priest who is happy to see

Seoul) = Lee Sun-hee and Lee Seung-gi showed the spirit of the priesthood that gives a sense of joy.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 27th, Lee Sun-hee, who appeared as the life master of Lee Seung-gi, was portrayed.Lee Seung-gi said on the day: Ive been with the Master before my debut, theres something to be careful about.There is no one in Korea who manages this person as much as this person, he said. I think Haru will be hungry today.Lee Seung-gi led the members to the singer Lee Sun-hee house.Yang Se-hyeong found notes and pens lying throughout Lee Sun-hees home; Lee Sun-hee wrote, Its also written and shown in conversation.I wake up in the morning and do neck training and I dont say until I finish it, he said, and I sleep without a pillow.I feel like I do not have fatigue, and I sleep without a pillow. Lee Sun-hee said, Every time other people talked about the victory, I was proud of it. This is another feeling.Yang Se-hyeong recently announced that Lee Seung-gi sold the piano to Lee Sang-yun.Lee Seung-gi said, The teacher knows that I keep playing the piano.Lee Sun-hee recalled Lee Seung-gi from the days when he learned piano, saying, It is fast for teachers to learn strangely.Lee Sun-hee surprised when he heard Yook Sungjaes piano performance, Give it a song, he said, a very thoughtful person.I think too much while singing, so I hope it is less. I want to follow the way the voice comes out. At the end of Lee Sun-hee, Yook Sungjae said, In fact, vocals and acting are not so much I have learned.I thought that the song was emotion, but I have been singing a lot recently because I am not really feeling but making feelings from a certain moment. Lee Sun-hee entered one-point lessons and recommended emotionally singing to agitation he had with Lee Seung-gi in the past; Lee Seung-gi showed an example.Lee Sun-hee said, It is important to read global trends, and it is important to include new things, but I think it would be better if we put the feelings we felt in our sounds into the songs.Lee Sun-hee served the meal, which was completed with a non-stimulated recipe for the productions; he took out a personal ginseng product that he brought as a memorial after a North Korean performance.The disciples, who were curious about the taste, agreed to drink only one, and Lee Sun-hee readily allowed all you need is a bottle.

Seoul) = Lee Sun-hee and Lee Seung-gi showed the spirit of the priesthood that gives a sense of joy.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 27th, Lee Sun-hee, who appeared as the life master of Lee Seung-gi, was portrayed.

Lee Seung-gi said on the day: "I've been with the Master before my debut, there's something to be careful about. "There is no one in Korea who manages this person as much as this person," he said. "I think Haru will be hungry today. Lee Seung-gi led the members to the singer Lee Sun-hee house.

Yang Se-hyeong found notes and pens lying throughout Lee Sun-hee's home; Lee Sun-hee wrote, "It's also written and shown in conversation. "I wake up in the morning and do neck training and I don't say until I finish it," he said, "and I sleep without a pillow." I feel like I do not have fatigue, and I sleep without a pillow. "

Lee Sun-hee said, "Every time other people talked about the victory, I was proud of it. This is another feeling." Yang Se-hyeong recently announced that Lee Seung-gi sold the piano to Lee Sang-yun. Lee Seung-gi said, "The teacher knows that I keep playing the piano." Lee Sun-hee recalled Lee Seung-gi from the days when he learned piano, saying, "It is fast for teachers to learn strangely."

Lee Sun-hee surprised when he heard Yook Sungjae's piano performance, "Give it a song," he said, "a very thoughtful person. I think too much while singing, so I hope it is less. I want to follow the way the voice comes out. " At the end of Lee Sun-hee, Yook Sungjae said, "In fact, vocals and acting are not so much I have learned. I thought that the song was 'emotion', but I have been singing a lot recently because I am not really feeling but making feelings from a certain moment. "

Lee Sun-hee entered one-point lessons and recommended emotionally singing to agitation he had with Lee Seung-gi in the past; Lee Seung-gi showed an example. Lee Sun-hee said, "It is important to read global trends, and it is important to include new things, but I think it would be better if we put the feelings we felt in our sounds into the songs."

Lee Sun-hee served the meal, which was completed with a non-stimulated recipe for the productions; he took out a "personal ginseng product" that he brought as a memorial after a North Korean performance. The disciples, who were curious about the taste, agreed to drink only one, and Lee Sun-hee readily allowed "all you need is a bottle."