All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, reunited with Grandma's Boy after four years...I love you.'

Actor Lee Seung-gi, who appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the 6th, met with Grandmas Boy and made tears. On this day, the episode of the eighth master actor Cha In-pyo and the cast was drawn.Cha In-pyo introduced the life view Right Now, talked about what he wanted to do right now, and Lee Seung-gi spoke about Grandmas Boy in Sokcho. Lee Seung-gi said, I did not have time because I was working right after work.Grandmas Boy is sick and cant come to Seoul.Its been four years since I couldnt get Grandmas Boy, Cha In-pyo said in Lee Seung-gis confession. The last question you can ask yourself is one question.Have you tried or not? He said, Lets go to Sokcho. After a while, Cha In-pyo and All The Butlers members who woke up at dawn headed to Sokcho.After a brief healing at sea, Lee Seung-gi finally reunited with Grandmas Boy.Lee Seung-gi showed the audiences attention by showing her holding Grandmas Boy, who welcomed her with a bouquet. Lee Seung-gis Grandmas Boy was delighted with her grandsons surprise visit.Lee Seung-gi hugged Grandmas Boy and conveyed his pleasure and sorry. Grandmas Boy said, I see all these faces.Lee Seung-gi said, Grandmas Boy, I love you. He also sang in front of Grandmas Boy for the first time with his members. Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gis Grandmas Boy, Im sorry if I meet you and break up.I think this is life.

Actor Lee Seung-gi, who appeared on SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the 6th, met with Grandma's Boy and made tears. On this day, the episode of the eighth Master actor Cha In-pyo and the cast was drawn. Cha In-pyo introduced the life view Right Now, talked about what he wanted to do right now, and Lee Seung-gi spoke about Grandma's Boy in Sokcho. Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not have time because I was working right after work. Grandma's Boy is sick and can't come to Seoul. “It’s been four years since I couldn’t get Grandma’s Boy,” Cha In-pyo said in Lee Seung-gi’s confession. “The last question you can ask yourself is one question. "Have you tried or not?" He said, "Let's go to Sokcho." After a while, Cha In-pyo and All The Butlers members who woke up at dawn headed to Sokcho. After a brief healing at sea, Lee Seung-gi finally reunited with Grandma's Boy. Lee Seung-gi showed the audience's attention by showing her holding Grandma's Boy, who welcomed her with a bouquet. Lee Seung-gi's Grandma's Boy was delighted with her grandson's surprise visit. Lee Seung-gi hugged Grandma's Boy and conveyed his pleasure and sorry. Grandma's Boy said, "I see all these faces. Lee Seung-gi said, "Grandma's Boy, I love you." He also sang in front of Grandma's Boy for the first time with his members. Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi's Grandma's Boy, “I’m sorry if I meet you and break up. I think this is life. "