"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "during the Idol Producer, I was in Lee Sun-hee's house."

All The Butlers 10th Master singer Lee Sun-hee appeared.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, members were shown to visit Lee Sun-hees house, which Lee Seung-gi named as life master.Lee Sun-hee appeared in a shy aspect, unlike his charismatic usual appearance on stage; Lee Seung-gi said, I stayed at the camp before my debut.I practiced singing every night watching the Han River view. I remember my old memories. Lee Seung-gi has made his debut in the entertainment industry with Lee Sun-hees selection.Lee Sun-hee, who made little public of the house after his debut, appeared nervous.I do not like to open my house, Lee Seung-gi said in a quiet voice. I am quiet when I talk about it, he explained to the members.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

All The Butlers' 10th Master singer Lee Sun-hee appeared.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, members were shown to visit Lee Sun-hee's house, which Lee Seung-gi named as life Master.

Lee Sun-hee appeared in a shy aspect, unlike his charismatic usual appearance on stage; Lee Seung-gi said, "I stayed at the camp before my debut. I practiced singing every night watching the Han River view. I remember my old memories. " Lee Seung-gi has made his debut in the entertainment industry with Lee Sun-hee's selection.

Lee Sun-hee, who made little public of the house after his debut, appeared nervous. "I do not like to open my house," Lee Seung-gi said in a quiet voice. "I am quiet when I talk about it," he explained to the members.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture