All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sun-hee, asked: 'Are you happy?'

The focus of everyday life is also the stage, the national singer, Lee Sun-hee.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the 27th, a new master Lee Sun-hee appeared to reveal his life of moderation.Lee Seung-gi called Lee Sun-hee life-sacrifice and expressed gratitude for leading me as a normal high school student on this road.Lee Sun-hee, as Lee Seung-gi says, is the incarnation of self-management. Lee Seung-gi says, I am a person who can never resemble.I am a strict person, so that part does not fit me well. I have a note. His life is really different. No one in Korea manages him as much.You think youre putting a lot down and go in, he advised his colleagues.Lee Sun-hees house, which was visited by her disciples on the day, was neatly arranged like her personality.Lee Seung-gi, a student of Lee Sun-hee, who had been staying at her house 14 years ago, showed memories of almost unchanged.Lee Sun-hee sat Lee Seung-gi next to him and laughed, saying, I am nervous, so I want you to solve it well.A prominent part of this short conversation is Lee Sun-hees small voice; Lee Sun-hee, according to Lee Seung-gi, is a style of saving voice and energy for the stage.Lee Sun-hee said, I did not do this from the beginning, but I have been singing for a long time and I have become more and more.Here, when Lee Sun-hee was found to be living in the house to save sound, the disciples gathered their mouths and expressed respect.Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Sun-hee, Are you happy? There was no regret or regret that she gave up many pleasures in choosing moderation.Lee Sun-hee said, I think I am fully compensated.

The focus of everyday Life is also the stage, the national Singer, Lee Sun-hee.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on the 27th, a new master Lee Sun-hee appeared to reveal his Life of moderation.

Lee Seung-gi called Lee Sun-hee "Life-sacrifice" and expressed gratitude for "leading me as a normal high school student on this road." Lee Sun-hee, as Lee Seung-gi says, is the incarnation of self-management. Lee Seung-gi says, "I am a person who can never resemble. I am a strict person, so that part does not fit me well. "

“I have a note. His Life is really different. No one in Korea manages him as much. “You think you’re putting a lot down and go in,” he advised his colleagues.

Lee Sun-hee's house, which was visited by her disciples on the day, was neatly arranged like her personality. Lee Seung-gi, a student of Lee Sun-hee, who had been staying at her house 14 years ago, showed memories of "almost unchanged."

Lee Sun-hee sat Lee Seung-gi next to him and laughed, saying, "I am nervous, so I want you to solve it well."

A prominent part of this short conversation is Lee Sun-hee's small voice; Lee Sun-hee, according to Lee Seung-gi, is a style of saving voice and energy for the stage. Lee Sun-hee said, "I did not do this from the beginning, but I have been singing for a long time and I have become more and more."

Here, when Lee Sun-hee was found to be living in the house to save sound, the disciples gathered their mouths and expressed respect.

Lee Seung-gi asked Lee Sun-hee, "Are you happy?" There was no regret or regret that she gave up many pleasures in choosing moderation. Lee Sun-hee said, "I think I am fully compensated."