All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo gave me a touch, even if I was laughing, I was tearful

I laugh and I cry. This is how the All The Butlers Cha In-pyo section is summarized.Cha In-pyo was the last story of Cha In-pyo on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 6th.Lee Seung-gi expressed his desire to see Grandmas Boy at once, saying, I want to see Grandmas Boy right away, in Cha In-pyo, which emphasizes that I should not stop from thinking.Lee Seung-gi repeatedly said, Grandmas Boy is in Pohang, but he was sick and could not join his grandchildrens wedding. Cha In-pyo decided to go to Sokcho without delay, even though the schedule was full from rehearsal to performance the next day.Cha In-pyo led his students to Sokcho, saying, This memory will go to Grandmas Boy for the rest of his life, and we can go to Sokcho. The process was different.Cha In-pyo, who woke up at 2.30am, went to the cafe and procured breakfast for his disciples.On his way to Sokcho, Yook Sungjae expressed his longing for Grandmas Boy in Yong-In, and Cha In-pyo said, What about taking Sokcho and going to Yong-In?I dont think Ill see you often, suggested Yook Sungjae, who was embarrassed, I dont see you often. He blocked the Song-In line and laughed.Arriving in anticipation, Sokcho. Lee Seung-gis Grandmas Boy ran out on a bourser and greeted his grandson and their colleagues.Im so grateful, its really good to see you, said Grandmas Boy, of Lee Seung-gi.Grandmas Boy also said she was a big fan of All The Butlers, Its so funny. She laughs so much.Our castle, our sangyun is all good. Lee Seung-gi said, Feeling is different in the first broadcast with Grandmas Boy.I really missed Grandmas Boy, Lee Seung-gi said, adding, I didnt even get to see her on the pretext of working outside.I thought I had done my best with a phone call. I am going to say it today. He confessed to Grandmas Boy, saying, I love you. On the other hand, Ongals charity performance was held with All The Butlers disciples on the day.While Cho Su-won was on stage during chemotherapy, his disciples also gave strength, leaving a heavy lingering feeling on the stage where the students were moved and laughed together.

I laugh and I cry. This is how the All The Butlers Cha In-pyo section is summarized. Cha In-pyo was the last story of Cha In-pyo on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 6th. Lee Seung-gi expressed his desire to see Grandma's Boy at once, saying, "I want to see Grandma's Boy right away," in Cha In-pyo, which emphasizes that I should not stop from thinking. Lee Seung-gi repeatedly said, "Grandma's Boy is in Pohang, but he was sick and could not join his grandchildren's wedding." Cha In-pyo decided to go to Sokcho without delay, even though the schedule was full from rehearsal to performance the next day. Cha In-pyo led his students to Sokcho, saying, “This memory will go to Grandma’s Boy for the rest of his life, and we can go to Sokcho.” The process was different. Cha In-pyo, who woke up at 2.30am, went to the cafe and procured breakfast for his disciples. On his way to Sokcho, Yook Sungjae expressed his longing for Grandma's Boy in Yong-In, and Cha In-pyo said, "What about taking Sokcho and going to Yong-In? “I don’t think I’ll see you often,” suggested Yook Sungjae, who was embarrassed, “I don’t see you often.” He blocked the Song-In line and laughed. Arriving in anticipation, Sokcho. Lee Seung-gi's Grandma's Boy ran out on a bourser and greeted his grandson and their colleagues. “I’m so grateful, it’s really good to see you,” said Grandma’s Boy, of Lee Seung-gi. Grandma’s Boy also said she was a big fan of All The Butlers, “It’s so funny. She laughs so much. Our castle, our sangyun is all good. "Lee Seung-gi said," Feeling is different in the first broadcast with Grandma's Boy. “I really missed Grandma’s Boy,” Lee Seung-gi said, adding, “I didn’t even get to see her on the pretext of working outside. I thought I had done my best with a phone call. I am going to say it today. "He confessed to Grandma's Boy, saying," I love you. " On the other hand, Ongals charity performance was held with All The Butlers disciples on the day. While Cho Su-won was on stage during chemotherapy, his disciples also gave strength, leaving a heavy lingering feeling on the stage where the students were moved and laughed together.