All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo 'Right now' Power, Reunited with Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy in 4 Years

On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 6th, members of the members who left for Sokcho with Master Cha In-pyo came out.Cha In-pyo explained his book Little Now and asked the members what they want to do most now, saying, I can not do it if I do not do what I think now.Members were seriously troubled: Lee Seung-gi said: Honestly, there is Grandmas Boy in Sokcho, but it has been more than four years.I was always busy on schedule, so I just put it off, said cautiously, when Cha In-pyo said, what are you worried about?Lets go to Baro tomorrow, he said, embarrassing Lee Seung-gi Seung-gi was guilty of thinking about Grandmas Boy.Grandmas Boy cant take the bus, so I couldnt even get to my grandchildrens wedding, I said Id look for them when I was on the phone, but I never did, he bowed.Cha In-pyo said: Dont worry, if we go together, Grandmas Boy will like it better, setting the Baro schedule.Lee Seung-gi smiled with a sorry smile, saying, Can you decide so Baro?When I saw this, Yang said, We are okay, but the production team is embarrassed. Cha In-pyo showed diligentness the next day.The members who had to go to Sokcho had to see Cha In-pyo, who had already prepared, and tongued out. But there was a reversal.When the members asked, Do you sleep? He confessed, I set the alarm an hour early.Cha In-pyo woke up an hour earlier than anyone else and showed me a chance to go to the cafe and buy coffee. Even when I arrived at Sokcho, Cha In-pyos urgent personality did not change.While travelling in the car, Cha In-pyo greeted his wife, Actor Shin Ae-ra, and members by phone; the members were happy to speak to Shin Ae-ra on the phone.But Cha In-pyo had the members embarrassed by hanging up the phone before the members said hello; his urgent personality gave him a laugh even as he arrived at Sokcho and went to see the sea.He said, I do not have much time. Lee Seung-gis Grandmas Boy welcomed Lee Seung-gi with his members when his grandson arrived.Lee Seung-gi, who was nervous before going to meet Grandmas Boy, ran to Grandmas Boy as soon as he saw Grandmas Boy and hugged him.Grandmas Boy welcomed Lee Seung-gi as well as other members as well as his grandchildren.As soon as the members entered the house, they bowed to Grandmas Boy and shared Lee Seung-gis heart.Lee Seung-gi said, Its awkward to see Grandmas Boy on the air, but the smile did not leave on my face.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 6th, members of the members who left for Sokcho with Master Cha In-pyo came out. Cha In-pyo explained his book 'Little Now' and asked the members what they want to do most now, saying, "I can not do it if I do not do what I think now." Members were seriously troubled: Lee Seung-gi said: "Honestly, there is Grandma's Boy in Sokcho, but it has been more than four years. I was always busy on schedule, so I just put it off," said cautiously, when Cha In-pyo said, "what are you worried about? Let's go to Baro tomorrow, "he said, embarrassing Lee Seung-gi Seung-gi was guilty of thinking about Grandma's Boy. "Grandma's Boy can't take the bus, so I couldn't even get to my grandchildren's wedding, I said I'd look for them when I was on the phone, but I never did," he bowed. Cha In-pyo said: "Don't worry, if we go together, Grandma's Boy will like it better," setting the Baro schedule. Lee Seung-gi smiled with a sorry smile, saying, "Can you decide so Baro?" When I saw this, Yang said, "We are okay, but the production team is embarrassed." Cha In-pyo showed diligentness the next day. The members who had to go to Sokcho had to see Cha In-pyo, who had already prepared, and tongued out. But there was a reversal. When the members asked, "Do you sleep?" He confessed, "I set the alarm an hour early." Cha In-pyo woke up an hour earlier than anyone else and showed me a chance to go to the cafe and buy coffee. Even when I arrived at Sokcho, Cha In-pyo's urgent personality did not change. While travelling in the car, Cha In-pyo greeted his wife, Actor Shin Ae-ra, and members by phone; the members were happy to speak to Shin Ae-ra on the phone. But Cha In-pyo had the members embarrassed by hanging up the phone before the members said hello; his urgent personality gave him a laugh even as he arrived at Sokcho and went to see the sea. He said, "I do not have much time." Lee Seung-gi's Grandma's Boy welcomed Lee Seung-gi with his members when his grandson arrived. Lee Seung-gi, who was nervous before going to meet Grandma's Boy, ran to Grandma's Boy as soon as he saw Grandma's Boy and hugged him. Grandma's Boy welcomed Lee Seung-gi as well as other members as well as his grandchildren. As soon as the members entered the house, they bowed to Grandma's Boy and shared Lee Seung-gi's heart. Lee Seung-gi said, "It's awkward to see Grandma's Boy on the air," but the smile did not leave on my face.