All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy with 'Right now's Impression

Lee Seung-gi Grandmas Boy appeared in All The Butlers. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the evening of the 6th, Master Cha In-pyo and members were shown heading to Sokcho for the visit of Lee Seung-gi Grandmas Boy house. I decided to visit Lee Seung-gi Grandmas Boy house to practice Wow life.Lee Seung-gi called Grandmas Boy and said he would head to Sokcho.Unlike Lee Seung-gi, who was worried about a sudden visit, Grandmas Boy was happy to smile brightly. Cha In-pyo and the members decided to leave at 4 am and went to bed.But Cha In-pyo, who misread the clock, got up from 3am and prepared; Cha In-pyo prepared coffee and bagels for the members.The members who woke up an hour earlier than expected ate coffee and bagel prepared by Cha In-pyo in a dazed state. Cha In-pyo and the members headed for Sokcho in the car.Before going to Grandmas Boy house, the members stopped by the sea and relived the meaning of Cha In-pyos Right Now life. Finally, Cha In-pyo and the members arrived at Lee Seung-gi Grandmas Boy house.It was early but Grandmas Boy was greeted with a bouncy run out on the bus, Grandmas Boy holding Lee Seung-gis hand and not hiding his welcome.Lee Seung-gi expressed his sorry for Grandmas Boy, saying that he would like to say hello for the first time after the war. Grandmas Boy said, All The Butlers is so fun.I can not look so funny while watching alone, he said, laughing at the special beauty of the two-way style.Since then, Lee Seung-gi Grandmas Boy has been bowing to Cha In-pyo, saying, This is a master, and when I asked for a song, I was ashamed to sing a song. Lee Seung-gi said, I did not even find it properly as an excuse to work outside the day.I asked only the greetings when I called. I did not say anything specific because it included the word I want to see you, I love you.I thought Id done my best just by making a phone call. Im busy.I have never said it properly, but it is right now. I confessed to Grandmas Boy with a hug, I love you and I was impressed by the best.

Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy appeared in All The Butlers'. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the evening of the 6th, Master Cha In-pyo and members were shown heading to Sokcho for the visit of Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy house. I decided to visit Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy house to practice 'Wow' Life. Lee Seung-gi called Grandma's Boy and said he would head to Sokcho. Unlike Lee Seung-gi, who was worried about a sudden visit, Grandma's Boy was happy to smile brightly. Cha In-pyo and the members decided to leave at 4 am and went to bed. But Cha In-pyo, who misread the clock, got up from 3am and prepared; Cha In-pyo prepared coffee and bagels for the members. The members who woke up an hour earlier than expected ate coffee and bagel prepared by Cha In-pyo in a dazed state. Cha In-pyo and the members headed for Sokcho in the car. Before going to Grandma's Boy house, the members stopped by the sea and relived the meaning of Cha In-pyo's 'Right now' Life. Finally, Cha In-pyo and the members arrived at Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy house. It was early but Grandma's Boy was greeted with a bouncy run out on the bus, Grandma's Boy holding Lee Seung-gi's hand and not hiding his welcome. Lee Seung-gi expressed his sorry for Grandma's Boy, saying that he would like to say hello for the first time after the war. Grandma's Boy said, "All The Butlers' is so fun. I can not look so funny while watching alone, "he said, laughing at the special beauty of the two-way style. Since then, Lee Seung-gi Grandma's Boy has been bowing to Cha In-pyo, saying, "This is a master," and when I asked for a song, I was ashamed to sing a song. Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not even find it properly as an excuse to work outside the day. I asked only the greetings when I called. I did not say anything specific because it included the word 'I want to see you, I love you'. I thought I’d done my best just by making a phone call. I’m busy. I have never said it properly, but it is Right now. "I confessed to Grandma's Boy with a hug," I love you "and I was impressed by the best.