"The Trapped Truth" Suits' Park Hyung-sik X Jang Dong-gun, Hit-and-run and New Trial Trial Trial Trial Danger'

In Suits, Jang Dong-gun was driven to the New Trial trial Danger, and Park Hyung-sik was placed in Danger on the Victims agreement.In the KBS2TV drama Suits (directed by Kim Jin-woo, played by Kim Jung-min) broadcast on the 23rd, Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun) were drawn.Kang Suk later learned that he had accidentally sentenced an innocent person to prison in his prosecution, and decided to defend him for his release.I know youre innocent, he said to Victims Jang Seok-hyun, who was accused of murder. I did not know you from today.Jang Seok-hyun said he tried to revenge Kang Suk for 12 years, but Kang Suk understood it and said he would be a lawyer and defend it.But Jang didnt want the New Trial because he ruined his life for 12 years.Kang Suk persuaded me that what you have to believe is that you are not the real criminal, I am defending you, but Jang Seok-hyun said, I will take all of your brothers fill and revenge.Yeon Woo went to Kang Suk and went to Jang Seok-hyung, who was doing an unfair prison sentence, taking out the reason to go out.I convinced him that Kang Suk was trying to correct what was wrong. I could have passed it, but I was trying to correct everything.If youve done something wrong, you can fix it, remember the Victims lover who understood the mistake, and then youve decided to claim the New Trial.Kang Suk suddenly wondered why he changed his mind, and Yeon Woo kept his words downYeon Woo went alone to the Hit-and-run incident and started taking on the evidence.Then I found the phrase  I saw at the Victims funeral hall in the photos and showed it to Kang Suk.While working on graffiti illegally at night, people appeared and escaped. Kang Suk asked if he could deal with Kim Moon-hee (handsome) without revealing his feelings even though Yeon Woo confronted him. Yeon Woo said, I will not work emotionally.But still, things didnt work out well in front of Kim. The situation that needs to be agreed upon by Victims.Yeon Woo told Kang Suk, I know the feeling of Victims better than anyone else, I will come to an agreement.Meanwhile, Kang Suk was placed in the Danger of the New Trial trial in Jang Seok-hyun, who was re-elected, because other unfair evidence came out.Is there any sense of being trapped unfairly for 12 years? Kang Suk said.Suits broadcast screen capture

In Suits', Jang Dong-gun was driven to the New Trial trial Danger, and Park Hyung-sik was placed in Danger on the Victims agreement.

In the KBS2TV drama "Suits (directed by Kim Jin-woo, played by Kim Jung-min)" broadcast on the 23rd, Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun) were drawn.

Kang Suk later learned that he had accidentally sentenced an innocent person to prison in his prosecution, and decided to defend him for his release. "I know you're innocent," he said to Victims Jang Seok-hyun, who was accused of murder. "I did not know you from today."

Jang Seok-hyun said he tried to revenge Kang Suk for 12 years, but Kang Suk understood it and said he would be a lawyer and defend it. But Jang didn't want the New Trial because he ruined his life for 12 years. Kang Suk persuaded me that "what you have to believe is that you are not the real criminal, I am defending you," but Jang Seok-hyun said, "I will take all of your brother's fill and revenge."

Yeon Woo went to Kang Suk and went to Jang Seok-hyung, who was doing an unfair prison sentence, taking out the reason to go out. I convinced him that Kang Suk was trying to correct what was wrong. I could have passed it, but I was trying to correct everything. If you’ve done something wrong, you can fix it, remember the Victims lover who understood the mistake, and then you’ve decided to claim the New Trial. Kang Suk suddenly wondered why he changed his mind, and Yeon Woo kept his words down

Yeon Woo went alone to the Hit-and-run incident and started taking on the evidence. Then I found the phrase '' I saw at the Victims funeral hall in the photos and showed it to Kang Suk. While working on graffiti illegally at night, people appeared and escaped. Kang Suk asked if he could deal with Kim Moon-hee (handsome) without revealing his feelings even though Yeon Woo confronted him. Yeon Woo said, "I will not work emotionally."

But still, things didn’t work out well in front of Kim. The situation that needs to be agreed upon by Victims. Yeon Woo told Kang Suk, "I know the feeling of Victims better than anyone else, I will come to an agreement." Meanwhile, Kang Suk was placed in the Danger of the New Trial trial in Jang Seok-hyun, who was re-elected, because other unfair evidence came out. "Is there any sense of being trapped unfairly for 12 years?" Kang Suk said.

Suits' broadcast screen capture