'2018 Baeksang Arts Grand Prize' Kim Yoon-seok X Park Hee-soon '1987', Film Grand Prize and 4th Grand Prize

The 54th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize (hereinafter Baeksang) was held at the COEX D Hall in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd night as a society of Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, and singer and actor Suzie.This years Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony was awarded in 11 categories of movies and 14 categories of TV. Baeksang was the only awards ceremony in Korea that runs throughout TV and film.In this years TV segment, KBS2 Golden My Life, which has surpassed 40% of the Audience rating and Misty, a cable TV TVN drama Mother, Secret Forest, Ssam, My Way and so on.In the film category, 1987, Namhansanseong, Park Yeol, Taxi Driver, and Sin and Punishment, which exceeded 10 million viewers based on the same name Webtoon, competed with God with God. He also won four titles in the series (Park Hee-soon) and the scenario (Kim Kyung-chan).Lee Woo-jung, the representative of the production company Woosung Film, who came to the stage for the Grand Prize, said, I am grateful to the people who loved our movie including President Moon Jae-in. Thanks to the sacrifices of fighting for democracy in this land, I was able to make a movie.Thank you for letting us live. I hope this movie will be a little comfort to your sacrifice. The best performance of the film was won by Namhansanseong, which was well received by actors such as Kim Yoon-seok, Lee Byung-hun and Park Hae-il. The best performance award was As expected and the best performance award was I went back to Na Moon-hee.Kim Yoon-seok, who won among the most prominent candidates who will not be strange to anyone, told fans of the Bloodless Party Seol Kyung-koo who visited the scene, I am sorry for the members of the party, but I think that the award of 1987 actors is a group award.Seol Kyung-gu also appeared in our movie, so I received it together. Na Moon-hee said, I started to receive an award at the age of 77 with I Can Speak and I am receiving an award until I am 78 years old.

The 54th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize (hereinafter Baeksang) was held at the COEX D Hall in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd night as a society of Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, and singer and actor Suzie. This year's Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony was awarded in 11 categories of movies and 14 categories of TV. Baeksang was the only awards ceremony in Korea that runs throughout TV and film. In this year's TV segment, KBS2 'Golden My Life', which has surpassed 40% of the Audience rating and 'Misty', a cable TV TVN drama 'Mother', 'Secret Forest', 'Ssam, My Way' and so on. In the film category, '1987', 'Namhansanseong', 'Park Yeol', 'Taxi Driver', and 'Sin and Punishment', which exceeded 10 million viewers based on the same name Webtoon, competed with 'God with God'. He also won four titles in the series (Park Hee-soon) and the scenario (Kim Kyung-chan). Lee Woo-jung, the representative of the production company Woosung Film, who came to the stage for the Grand Prize, said, "I am grateful to the people who loved our movie including President Moon Jae-in." "Thanks to the sacrifices of fighting for democracy in this land, I was able to make a movie. Thank you for letting us live. I hope this movie will be a little comfort to your sacrifice. " The best performance of the film was won by 'Namhansanseong', which was well received by actors such as Kim Yoon-seok, Lee Byung-hun and Park Hae-il. The best performance award was 'As expected' and the best performance award was 'I went back to Na Moon-hee. Kim Yoon-seok, who won among the most prominent candidates who will not be strange to anyone, told fans of the "Bloodless Party" Seol Kyung-koo who visited the scene, "I am sorry for the members of the party, but I think that the award of '1987' actors is a group award. Seol Kyung-gu also appeared in our movie, so I received it together. " Na Moon-hee said, "I started to receive an award at the age of 77 with 'I Can Speak' and I am receiving an award until I am 78 years old."