"You are my greatest artist"

The photograph released on April 25 rarely attracted a topic on the theme of beauty, which is rare as a persons The Artist in particular.A story that people who are interested in visual work by enjoying movies usually digested all six different makeups to experts and fully enjoyed photography.Recently, the source which has expanded the activity area with music and performing arts on music collection and A Korean Odyssey who participated as an actor Acting was interesting since childhood.I also made four movies a day during the holidays.Collection is a work that I decided to participate and I love director and work .Regarding A Korean Odyssey, I never knew that I was a son of Oma One (Cha Seung-won).It was the best that we were able to observe different acting styles closely, although we took many shots with senior actors.Also, Wang said music is still my most important thing.Recently, I am making music that I want to hear.I want to bring both music and smoke well.I want to be the sensible The Artist of myself, he revealed his resolutions this year
The photograph released on April 25 rarely attracted a topic on the theme of beauty, which is rare as a persons The Artist in particular.A story that people who are interested in visual work by enjoying movies usually digested all six different makeups to experts and fully enjoyed photography.Recently, the source which has expanded the activity area with music and performing arts on music collection and A Korean Odyssey who participated as an actor Acting was interesting since childhood.I also made four movies a day during the holidays.Collection is a work that I decided to participate and I love director and work .Regarding A Korean Odyssey, I never knew that I was a son of Oma One (Cha Seung-won).It was the best that we were able to observe different acting styles closely, although we took many shots with senior actors.Also, Wang said music is still my most important thing.Recently, I am making music that I want to hear.I want to bring both music and smoke well.I want to be the sensible The Artist of myself, he revealed his resolutions this year

The photograph released on April 25 rarely attracted a topic on the theme of "beauty", which is rare as a person's The Artist in particular.

A story that people who are interested in visual work by enjoying movies usually digested all six different makeups to experts and fully enjoyed photography.

Recently, the source which has expanded the activity area with music and performing arts on "music collection" and "A Korean Odyssey" who participated as an actor "Acting was interesting since childhood.

I also made four movies a day during the holidays.

"Collection" is a work that I decided to participate and I love director and work ".

Regarding "A Korean Odyssey", "I never knew that I was a son of Oma One (Cha Seung-won).

It was the best that we were able to observe different acting styles closely, although we took many shots with senior actors.

Also, Wang said "music is still my most important thing.

Recently, I am making music that I want to hear.

I want to bring both music and smoke well.

I want to be the sensible The Artist of myself, "he revealed his resolutions this year