'Wrestler' Yu Hae-jin, masculinity and humor explode (Comprehensive)

Film Wrestler (Director Kim Daeung) The media preview was held on April 23 at the entrance to Lotte Cinema Graduate University in Gwangjin-ku, Seoul.Kim Min-jae, Lee Sung-kyung, and Kim Daeung director, including starring Yu Hae-jin, participated in the round-table after the preview.Na · Muni was scheduled to attend, but was absent due to unavoidable circumstances.Wrestler turned into a professional dollar dollar at former Wrestler, or in 20 years, a son of 9 living siblings Mr. Guivo (Yu Hae-jin minutes) started spelling unexpected people while peaceful everyday It is a green comic movie about a story that tips over with fun.Yu Hae-jin was once a representative wrestler, but now he dressed as a better guy who lives well from laundry to a better living.Wrestling Promising son Song (Kim Min-jae minus) From the bar nine-step son living only to care for care.Yu Hae-jin, who initially assumed the role of an adult son, said, I was doing my uncles role, There was no burden on the station where there was a big son.I felt it was natural aging. Next, My friend who got married soon by my friend has a son in her early twenties, he added.Kim Min-jae combined Yu Hae-jin with rich breathing.At the same time he also served as a wrestling player aiming at the national team.Kim Min-jae, who revealed that he had tough training three days a day for the role of a wrestler, said, Even when I was not shooting, I exercised at the gym.He practiced the walking methods like wrestling players and keenly prepared. Kim Min-jae says Whether the wrestling blessing tightly adhered is not bad, Kim Min-jae said, When exercising intensely and concentrating, I often do not think that I wear that clothes.I was used to it, he said. I was hardworking when I wanted to show the body I made with wrestling not PT, he said.Lee Sung-kyung announced that he relied on Yu Hae-jin who breathed together and took a movie.Lee Sung-kyung learned a lot with Yu Hae-jin seniors.Is not it the first and last movie that Kim Min-jae was still young though it depended on my seniors and was filmed, Yu Hae-jin said.Meanwhile, director Kim Daeung cast Yu Hae-jin One of the best points is that the character called Givo which is a general and natural man nearby and the character Yu Hae- I thought jin would be the best fit, said Yu Hae-jin. I felt the biggest shooting with seniors is not only natural but also appealing.It is humorous while being a man Dow and it came out with the sense of expectation of the preliminary audience.
Film Wrestler (Director Kim Daeung) The media preview was held on April 23 at the entrance to Lotte Cinema Graduate University in Gwangjin-ku, Seoul.Kim Min-jae, Lee Sung-kyung, and Kim Daeung director, including starring Yu Hae-jin, participated in the round-table after the preview.Na · Muni was scheduled to attend, but was absent due to unavoidable circumstances.Wrestler turned into a professional dollar dollar at former Wrestler, or in 20 years, a son of 9 living siblings Mr. Guivo (Yu Hae-jin minutes) started spelling unexpected people while peaceful everyday It is a green comic movie about a story that tips over with fun.Yu Hae-jin was once a representative wrestler, but now he dressed as a better guy who lives well from laundry to a better living.Wrestling Promising son Song (Kim Min-jae minus) From the bar nine-step son living only to care for care.Yu Hae-jin, who initially assumed the role of an adult son, said, I was doing my uncles role, There was no burden on the station where there was a big son.I felt it was natural aging. Next, My friend who got married soon by my friend has a son in her early twenties, he added.Kim Min-jae combined Yu Hae-jin with rich breathing.At the same time he also served as a wrestling player aiming at the national team.Kim Min-jae, who revealed that he had tough training three days a day for the role of a wrestler, said, Even when I was not shooting, I exercised at the gym.He practiced the walking methods like wrestling players and keenly prepared. Kim Min-jae says Whether the wrestling blessing tightly adhered is not bad, Kim Min-jae said, When exercising intensely and concentrating, I often do not think that I wear that clothes.I was used to it, he said. I was hardworking when I wanted to show the body I made with wrestling not PT, he said.Lee Sung-kyung announced that he relied on Yu Hae-jin who breathed together and took a movie.Lee Sung-kyung learned a lot with Yu Hae-jin seniors.Is not it the first and last movie that Kim Min-jae was still young though it depended on my seniors and was filmed, Yu Hae-jin said.Meanwhile, director Kim Daeung cast Yu Hae-jin One of the best points is that the character called Givo which is a general and natural man nearby and the character Yu Hae- I thought jin would be the best fit, said Yu Hae-jin. I felt the biggest shooting with seniors is not only natural but also appealing.It is humorous while being a man Dow and it came out with the sense of expectation of the preliminary audience.

Film "Wrestler" (Director Kim Daeung) The media preview was held on April 23 at the entrance to Lotte Cinema Graduate University in Gwangjin-ku, Seoul.

Kim Min-jae, Lee Sung-kyung, and Kim Daeung director, including starring Yu Hae-jin, participated in the round-table after the preview.

Na · Muni was scheduled to attend, but was absent due to unavoidable circumstances.

"Wrestler" turned into a professional dollar dollar at former Wrestler, or in 20 years, a son of 9 living siblings "Mr. Guivo" (Yu Hae-jin minutes) started spelling unexpected people while peaceful everyday It is a green comic movie about a story that tips over with fun.

Yu Hae-jin was once a representative wrestler, but now he dressed as a better guy who lives well from laundry to a better living.

Wrestling Promising son Song (Kim Min-jae minus) From the bar nine-step son living only to care for care.

Yu Hae-jin, who initially assumed the role of an adult son, said, "I was doing my uncle's role", "There was no burden on the station where there was a big son.

I felt it was natural aging. "

Next, "My friend who got married soon by my friend has a son in her early twenties," he added.

Kim Min-jae combined Yu Hae-jin with rich breathing.

At the same time he also served as a wrestling player aiming at the national team.

Kim Min-jae, who revealed that he had tough training three days a day for the role of a wrestler, said, "Even when I was not shooting, I exercised at the gym.

He practiced the walking methods like wrestling players and keenly prepared. "

Kim Min-jae says "Whether the wrestling blessing tightly adhered is not bad, Kim Min-jae said," When exercising intensely and concentrating, I often do not think that I wear that clothes.

"I was used to it," he said. "I was hardworking when I wanted to show the body I made with wrestling not PT," he said.

Lee Sung-kyung announced that he relied on Yu Hae-jin who breathed together and took a movie.

Lee Sung-kyung learned a lot with Yu Hae-jin seniors.

Is not it the first and last movie that Kim Min-jae was still young though it depended on my seniors and was filmed, "Yu Hae-jin said.

Meanwhile, director Kim Daeung cast "Yu Hae-jin" "One of the best points is that the character called" Givo "which is a general and natural man nearby and the character Yu Hae- I thought jin would be the best fit, "said Yu Hae-jin. I felt the biggest shooting with seniors is not only natural but also appealing.

It is humorous while being a man Dow "and it came out with the sense of expectation of the preliminary audience.