'Suits' Park Hyung-Sik, special starring Lee Yi-kyung at "Madman who does not know who is scary"

25th night KBS 2TV New Drama Suits (Suits) (Screenwriter Kim Jung Min Directed Kim Jin Woo) was broadcasted for the first time.On this day and Yonu (Park Hyung-Sik), I entered the room of Park Zoon-pyo (Lee Yi-kyung), a chaebol 2, with my friends.Park Joon-pyo Lets play our game.Together to drink loser one.Kill Lime? I gave a difficult problem to answer.Every time Hiyonu recited the meaning of the word frightfully.Meanwhile, I saw Park Joon-pyo take drugs on liquor.Leaving the room with money, Jonu said to my friend, Am I coming up with such a digit call? And touched on the planting of Park Joon-pyo in this word.Park Joon - pyo gave medicine, saying, Its the money you got now with Kole One Shot and 10 million won driving cycle board.Takayonu put the medicine in the liquor and received as I am homo, it is served with alcohol and it does not look like a child of a person in particular.In addition, Park Joon-pyo says, Where is in the world of dogs making dogs? I feel like I always feel money is the most scary thing in the world, as you said, There is no one who cleanses the dog Other dogs will stop.Especially if you are proud Money who is proud of money horrible things Madman is not terrible, especially if it is Madman. Meanwhile, KBS 2TV new Drama Suits is a drama based on the popular TV series of the same name that was made up to season 7 in the United States, a legendary lawyer of the best Korean law firm and a fake with a genius memory The new lawyer s blogmanship is drawn.

25th night KBS 2TV New Drama "Suits (Suits)" (Screenwriter Kim Jung Min Directed Kim Jin Woo) was broadcasted for the first time.

On this day and Yonu (Park Hyung-Sik), I entered the room of Park Zoon-pyo (Lee Yi-kyung), a chaebol 2, with my friends.

Park Joon-pyo "Let's play our game.

Together to drink loser one.

Kill Lime? "I gave a difficult problem to answer.

Every time Hiyonu recited the meaning of the word frightfully.

Meanwhile, I saw Park Joon-pyo take drugs on liquor.

Leaving the room with money, Jonu said to my friend, "Am I coming up with such a digit call?" And touched on the planting of Park Joon-pyo in this word.

Park Joon - pyo gave medicine, saying, "It's the money you got now with Kole One Shot and 10 million won driving cycle board."

Takayonu put the medicine in the liquor and received as "I am homo, it is served with alcohol and it does not look like a child of a person in particular."

In addition, Park Joon-pyo says, "Where is in the world of dogs making dogs? I feel like I always feel money is the most scary thing in the world," as you said, "There is no one who cleanses the dog Other dogs will stop.

Especially if you are proud Money who is proud of money horrible things Madman is not terrible, especially if it is Madman. "

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV new Drama "Suits" is a drama based on the popular TV series of the same name that was made up to season 7 in the United States, a legendary lawyer of the best Korean law firm and a fake with a genius memory The new lawyer 's blogmanship is drawn.