'Sugar Man 2' Jung Seung-hwan and Sunwoo Jung-ah show BTS 'DNA' .. "I want to go to the Yoo Jae Suk team"

I revealed the opportunity to appear in the singer Son Ogijongaga Sugar Man 2.JTBC Tsuyu Project - Sugar Man 2 broadcasted on the 22nd was continued from last week s two God Famous Special series.Sonjeongja and Jung Seung-hwan appeared on this day.You Hee-yeol acclaimed that Juniors know the best musician who really knows Son-ojeong.However, I know Son ageon I actually came out trying to see Yoo Jae Suk.I thought about just going to Martial Arts Song Festival , I brought up the dream of the singer, he said, Mr. Yoo Jae Suk, lets see on the air.This You Hee-yeol showed a disappointment with I did not come out to see me and invited us to laugh.After entering the antenna music, Jung Seung-hwan showed the DNA dance of the BTS at the concert based on the lesson that I received for 2 years.You Hee-yeol says, When Seung Hwan sees me, he says, I told you to be an idol with the head dignified.My heart is full. Jung Seung-hwan confronts You Hee-yeol, who is the president of his affiliated office, I want to get out of You Hee-yeols hand and go to Yoo Jae Suk team.You Hee-yeol president will not be praised, it will not be a praise, it will be a soulless speech. But Antennas Park Bo - Gum Jung Seung - hwan let s have a long time during the choreography of DNA You Hee - yeol jumped out to the stage and gave a laugh at the stage.Online Issue Team

I revealed the opportunity to appear in the singer Son Ogijongaga "Sugar Man 2".

JTBC "Tsuyu Project - Sugar Man 2" broadcasted on the 22nd was continued from last week 's two "God Famous Special" series.

Sonjeongja and Jung Seung-hwan appeared on this day.

You Hee-yeol acclaimed that "Juniors know the best musician who really knows Son-ojeong."

However, I know Son ageon "I actually came out trying to see Yoo Jae Suk.

"I thought about just going to" Martial Arts Song Festival ", I brought up the dream of the singer," he said, "Mr. Yoo Jae Suk, let's see on the air".

This You Hee-yeol showed a disappointment with "I did not come out to see me" and invited us to laugh.

After entering the antenna music, Jung Seung-hwan showed the "DNA" dance of the BTS at the concert based on the lesson that I received for 2 years.

You Hee-yeol says, "When Seung Hwan sees me, he says," I told you to be an idol "with the head dignified.

My heart is full. "

Jung Seung-hwan confronts You Hee-yeol, who is the president of his affiliated office, "I want to get out of You Hee-yeol's hand and go to Yoo Jae Suk team.

You Hee-yeol president will not be praised, it will not be a praise, it will be a soulless speech. "

But "Antenna's Park Bo - Gum" Jung Seung - hwan let 's have a long time during the choreography of' DNA 'You Hee - yeol jumped out to the stage and gave a laugh at the stage.

Online Issue Team