"Give me spring night," Lee Chung-ah, a fresh smile like a blooming flower

Actor Lee Chung-ah released a Travel photo.Lee Chung-ah said on his instagram on the 10th, Spring night that I had been hit in advance.I also posted a picture in Seoul with the article Spring Night. I like spring. I like night.How much would you like spring night? Lee Chung-ah in the picture poses with the camera in a place where an exotic atmosphere is felt.Lee Chung-ah, on MBC Everlon Seapolitan Police 3 / Photo = Lee Chung-ah Instagram

Actor Lee Chung-ah released a Travel photo.Lee Chung-ah said on his instagram on the 10th, "Spring night that I had been hit in advance. I also posted a picture in Seoul with the article "Spring Night." "I like spring. I like night. How much would you like spring night? "Lee Chung-ah in the picture poses with the camera in a place where an exotic atmosphere is felt. Lee Chung-ah, on MBC Everlon 'Seapolitan Police 3' / Photo = Lee Chung-ah Instagram