Red velvet, the past decadent dance dance 'Birth of new beagle stone'

Group Red velvet members showcased their appearance.On the official Instagram of Red velvet, on April 18, a video that I tried to give to Wallaby (nicknamed Red Velvet fan layer official name Leveurope).I am going to play like this We are outside Boyottooto.A picture was posted together with the sentence comic velvet.
Group Red velvet members showcased their appearance.On the official Instagram of Red velvet, on April 18, a video that I tried to give to Wallaby (nicknamed Red Velvet fan layer official name Leveurope).I am going to play like this We are outside Boyottooto.A picture was posted together with the sentence comic velvet.

Group Red velvet members showcased their appearance.

On the official Instagram of Red velvet, on April 18, a video that I tried to give to Wallaby (nicknamed Red Velvet fan layer official name "Leveurope").

I am going to play like this We are outside Boyottooto.

A picture was posted together with the sentence "comic velvet".